Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
giphy.gif
Looks like cheating paid off

Congrats cheater

Ya’ll got me thinking I won’t be able to hit a pair online :frown:

It’s just a bit harder being deployed. Some sites require a VPN whereas some sites/apps like SNKRS requires the VPN to be turned off. I get so nervous flipping between the VPN. I did hit on the Kyries yesterday so there’s that.

they are unresponsive or if they do respond they lie. Politics are annoying me now. It’s been two days and they took the money out of my account. Ship my **** lmao

I wouldn't worry about it. Mine "shipped" but it just says order processed. They might be waiting till Tuesday to actually ship it

Took my L online and in-store this morning with the AF1 "Skeleton". I absolutely cannot have the same fate next tuesday with Lebron VII RC!

welp i used the $20off $250 code on stockx and they just so happened to be $250 in my 10.5 (won't make the mistake of getting the drowning 11) so i'm good $263 out the door and no headaches so can't complain, resell will prob be stupid on these

Feature has it up on their site but its set up to where if you "enter the draw" you'll "win". Basically a pre-order for the shoe!

It already showed up on my order history!

Did anyone order the Red Carpets from Kixsquare? If so. Did they say when shipping would start?

Feature has it up on their site but its set up to where if you "enter the draw" you'll "win". Basically a pre-order for the shoe!

It already showed up on my order history!

feature is terrible. I won the lebron 3 black white red draw....then they cancelled my order due to overselling smh. Been done with them ever since

Back
Top Bottom