• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Y

Thats what im saying. Is this a draw? I wasnt charged anything.

Yeah im confused as well, see charge in card, email, status states paid, order unfulfilled. Also i Saw draw option but then if you type lebron 7, pick size from that, lets you check out

Yeah im confused as well, see charge in card, email, status states paid, order unfulfilled. Also i Saw draw option but then if you type lebron 7, pick size from that, lets you check out
Nah it made me do the draw still. You aren't checking out you're just entering your info if you win

My payment status say pending, guess i'll find out Monday, thats when they supposed to release draw results.

Is there even a reason for me to cop the 2019 pair.? Still have OG DS. My second pair tho. I copped like 2 years ago after beating up my first pair...
21CFE602-76AC-46C9-B820-B69D70EC9B59.jpeg

If you plan to wear them, VIIs separate. As long as you're prepared for an inevitable reglue, I doubt the 2019 pair is significantly better in any way.

If you plan to wear them, VIIs separate. As long as you're prepared for an inevitable reglue, I doubt the 2019 pair is significantly better in any way.
Good point. At least I know I can get the 2019 pair if my current pair don’t last long. I’ll have to keep an eye on resale down the road if I don’t feel like dealing wit the release. Game time decision I guess..

I guess we’ll find out Monday for feature, very confusing, regardless worth a shot, if i hit anywhere else retail wise you can always return or sell

So, I see these are releasing in kids sizes. Do anyone know how much they will retail for in GS sizes?

Man this FTL glitch probably blew my chance for a pair of these had 9min headstart with 4k spent on my account.. can't even login to the app smh!! Pissed!!

Didn’t even sign up for em and forgot the app wasn’t working. Went out to shop and remembered when I got to the store. Left my crib for no reason today lol

So with the maintenance and weird backend stuff combining footlocker/footaction/etc accounts, and how raffles usually lock two days before the release, there may not wind up being actual reservations for these on tuesday. I bet the releases switch to FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom