Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
But you the one lying. Saying nobody in staples wears Lebron's....

Just stop it.
I said go walk around LA Live, or anywhere in LA and you won’t see people rocking lebrons. Resale substantiates that fact. The market isn’t there. What the hell is y’all issue anyways lol. It’s understandable that stock didn’t fly because LA doesn’t care and resellers don’t care.

I said go walk around LA Live, or anywhere in LA and you won’t see people rocking lebrons. Resale substantiates that fact. The market isn’t there. What the hell is y’all issue anyways lol. It’s understandable that stock didn’t fly because LA doesn’t care and resellers don’t care.

But that's just not true.

At all. Especially since Lebron has been a Laker.

I’m going to watch the game in my lebrons. Enjoy your night feller.

giphy (15).gif

if the 1s and 3s moved and the 7s are the true start to the hype of the Lebron shoe craze there's no way this stick around unless they're a GR, but unless the launch locator is wrong this looks to be a very limited release, good luck everyone

It’s just a bit harder being deployed. Some sites require a VPN whereas some sites/apps like SNKRS requires the VPN to be turned off. I get so nervous flipping between the VPN. I did hit on the Kyries yesterday so there’s that.

What size you need? Might be able to help.

This was the shoe that really made me take notice of the LeBron line. Not the red carpets specifically, but the silhouette itself. I’m hoping kixsquare comes through for me :emoji_pray:

not sweatin' these

Nike using the word "limited" is an obvious bluff. If you're ready you'll get them.

Back
Top Bottom