Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Don't think MVPs will be super difficult to cop. If you're the usual hard to cop sizes, like 10.5-13 then you just need to be ready at 10am tomorrow and you should hit on a site. If you're below size 10.5 you'll have no issues copping. Only the Media Days were really a day one sell out from the Lebron 7 line.

From your post to Gods ears

Need my size 10

Entered the in store Dallas Sneaker Politics raffle this morning. Would love to win there and not deal with SNKRS or FTL.

25FEEDB2-BA9B-400C-AC3A-3D29284D6026.png
No sz 14/15 at Trophy Room good luck

Same was said about media days." Easy cop" "they have a full family run" then that day came and boom.

I'm just making my prediction based on the resale market. It's not the best way to anticipate volume, but a lot of presale on apps like GOAT/SX are boutiques trying to make extra cash off their inventory. If they know the shoe is limited and high demand, they'll sell for high before launch.

A size 11 just sold for $235 on SX which is basically retail+tax+shipping. That's why I don't think volume is gonna be as low as media days and colorway isn't as flashy as media days either. These are more of a Lebron fan cop rather than a release for all sneakerheads.

I'm just making my prediction based on the resale market. It's not the best way to anticipate volume, but a lot of presale on apps like GOAT/SX are boutiques trying to make extra cash off their inventory. If they know the shoe is limited and high demand, they'll sell for high before launch.

A size 11 just sold for $235 on SX which is basically retail+tax+shipping. That's why I don't think volume is gonna be as low as media days and colorway isn't as flashy as media days either. These are more of a Lebron fan cop rather than a release for all sneakerheads.
I bought my media days on goat 3 hours before release for $240 plus shipping and tax. They came from overseas as well. Once everything sold out it sky rocketed up to $400ish

I bought my media days on goat 3 hours before release for $240 plus shipping and tax. They came from overseas as well. Once everything sold out it sky rocketed up to $400ish

Thats a fair point. But also with media days, they gained more hype because Lebron wore them this season so the newer generation of sneakerheads wanted them. I feel like only the older heads will want these because we know they were hard to cop back when they first released.

Can't tell if I won on Hanon?

All my other entries for other releases say "voided" and I got the L email... but I haven't gotten anything for the MVP 7 and it says "authorized" for payment... Did everyone already get an L from Hanon and mine is a pending L?

All my other entries for other releases say "voided" and I got the L email... but I haven't gotten anything for the MVP 7 and it says "authorized" for payment... Did everyone already get an L from Hanon and mine is a pending L?

Check your method of payment. Rule of thumb, set notifications for your card you use in raffles so that you know you won.

Was Honon a pre-charge?

i have a charge from them at 203 :nerd:

i already got the L email from Hanon and they canceled the pending charge so if your credit or debit no longer shows a pending charge, you lost.

Back
Top Bottom