Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
:nerd: :nerd:

update: nvm :lol:
9BFC2BEF-714A-4CD8-96FA-4ED9913CB2FB.png

Lmaoooo I got it to... Gassed myself up for nothing :lol:

StockX is some trash right now. It took them 22 days to ship my media days. It took goat 6 days. MVPs from stockx have been enroute to them for a week already. It’s gonna be another 22 day order.

Still waiting for your pair of media days ?

Nah got those in. I made a sale...

Oh also I did get them to give me a refund.

I ordered a pair, the pair didn't pass authentication, they fulfilled the order with a pair that was a good 200 dollar cheaper and they didn't want to refund me the difference. Went back and forth with them for a week. They refunded me the difference and gave me a 20 dollar discount code.

COVID or not, StockX is heading downward. With the new fees and pathetic customer service, they get no sympathy from me.

And I don't endorse GOAT either...they suck just as much. Oddly enough I feel like eBay is the way to go...it's like it's 2013 all over again :lol:

COVID or not, StockX is heading downward. With the new fees and pathetic customer service, they get no sympathy from me.

And I don't endorse GOAT either...they suck just as much. Oddly enough I feel like eBay is the way to go...it's like it's 2013 all over again :lol:

With no selling fees on ebay...yeah selling there might be the way to go.

Feelin hopeful UNDFT just posted they're releasing Tie-Dye 1 on the site... so I'm hoping it gives us a better shot

Back
Top Bottom