Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
For those of you in NYC, Extra Butter has the MVP. You need to go to their website and book an appointment time. No walk-ins. Had these dropped tomorrow, I'd have no issue hopping on the train to get them. I'm on the clock until 5.

So weird; I actually got to place a regular order on Unknwn instead of the contact to order, received a confirmation email and everything. I don’t hear good things about these guys so I ordered through PayPal in case I need to file a claim on em right quick but I guess we will see. I just hate having some of my money tied up in places sometimes but you gotta risk it for the biscuit!

So weird; I actually got to place a regular order on Unknwn instead of the contact to order, received a confirmation email and everything. I don’t hear good things about these guys so I ordered through PayPal in case I need to file a claim on em right quick but I guess we will see. I just hate having some of my money tied up in places sometimes but you gotta risk it for the biscuit!
Thanks! Just checked out and received confirmation as well at unknwn For a sz 10.5! Fast checkout! What size did you get?

Long story short, I've been slipping and impulsively scored on an 8.5 via Concepts. With the high likelihood that I cannot return (and if the order doesn't cancel), I thought I'd take the opportunity to oop someone seeking an 8.5 for what I paid for when they come in and such. Just need to chip in for shipping.

Thought about it long for no reason knowing I have no business going for them. Will update this post once I have a potential taker.

EDIT: got a few, thank you!

"I iMpULsIvElY oRdErEd aN 8.5 oN ThE MVPs. sInCe i CaNT rEtURn, dOeS aNyOne wANt 4 wHAt I pAiD 4?"...

Name : post ratio strong in this one. :smile:

I'm just playing. I didn't order, but some of these pictures I'm seeing are making it hard to pass on, especially Sneaker Politics' pictures.

NikeAirLebronVIIQSMVpSneakerPOliticsWEBSITE-6.jpg

I thought these dropped on snkrs today, so I woke up early.
Just copped a 9 off unknwn

There’s a 10.5 on their site right now.

Missed all the insanity. Saw it was delayed on SNKRS and FTL was bugging.

I just tried to use the 10% email sign up on UNKNWN, it worked on these but my 9.5 sold out before I checked out.

Damn, I actually won from Oneness...

4 in total... SNS, FootPatrol, UDFT, and Oneness...

That FootPatrol code came in clutch... it came out to 173 shipped.

S/o to the HONEY Chrome extension :lol:

How did oneness release them?

edit: just checked out their ig. Was the email raffle for locals only orout of state eligible?

Unless you wanted big sizes I.e. 11 and up, this wasn't a hard release to cop. If you hung around last night instead of waiting until the morning, it almost was a cakewalk. Imo

Just sucks that nike/sneakers in general has folks conditioned to feel like they've won the lottery when finally getting any type of W.

Sneaker heads always had the power to change it, together. but, never the solidarity to make it happen.

Hare 6 and flint 13 felt harder to cop than these.

IMO

Back
Top Bottom