Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Unless you wanted big sizes I.e. 11 and up, this wasn't a hard release to cop. If you hung around last night instead of waiting until the morning, it almost was a cakewalk. Imo

Just sucks that nike/sneakers in general has folks conditioned to feel like they've won the lottery when finally getting any type of W.

Sneaker heads always had the power to change it, together. but, never the solidarity to make it happen.

Hare 6 and flint 13 felt harder to cop than these.

IMO

Bruh Flint 13 was a sleeper release imo!

Also FTL is carting so if you still trying to snag give it a shot... was able to cart 1st try! Everyone eat!

Bruh Flint 13 was a sleeper release imo!

Also FTL is carting so if you still trying to snag give it a shot... was able to cart 1st try! Everyone eat!
I've got a pair. I'll work with the 10 instead of my preferred 10.5

Flint 13 weren't easy for everybody. I agree, if you were persistent, you could've copped. But this mvp "feels" easier than the flint 13...especially if you were up last night

local offer up deal $260 size 12 copped

4F77C78C-6282-46B6-A6AF-B69C0E7F3A81.jpeg

Unless you wanted big sizes I.e. 11 and up, this wasn't a hard release to cop.
That‘s the thing, those bigger sizes are very hard to get with a release like this. I hung around last night and didn’t wait for the morning and I still couldn’t get them last night. It’s like getting the small sizes in Jordan 1s.

So my pair from goat which i paid 272 shipped that i been waiting on since May 22nd is still waiting to be authenticated. So i said im tired of this, no response from them since June 5th, called my credit card company and got a refund.

Here in Chicago shop called Succezz had them and i got them for 240, more pictures to come later

A006E4F8-393E-4B96-8A81-9F25061DA5E7.jpeg

Unknwn shipped :smokin I feel pretty great regardless if these are soon to be revealed as “widely available” or not. Can’t wait to get them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom