Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
as much as I understand this, there was no passing for me because this summed up the original run for the 7s in my mind:

-MVPuppets with Kobe & Lebron are represented with the chenille swoosh, that instantly takes me back & I can’t be the only one that feels like this???

-Not just the last season, but the shoe/award was debuted in the last series we saw Lebron in before the decision

-Last season we watched him take on the league without another super talent with him

-One of his best styles & one of the overall few pairs in an actual Cavs colorway compared to the number of releases

-For me the release was basically unattainable because they were some kind of Asia-exclusive, which was yet ANOTHER release that only dropped in a select few places/was a PE, so now 10 years later we finally have our chance at “redemption”

-Again for me, the Lebron 7 was my first time picking a Lebron over a Jordan release(bought Red Carpets over white/red 12 retros...who knew we’d get a retro of the Red Carpets before we ever got those 12s again😂), so this was my first journey into the world of pairs I’d never have a chance at, so feels like a pair has been crossed off my old want list

I said a lot, but that’s it in a nutshell for me
It’s a must cop shoe, no doubt about it.

as much as I understand this, there was no passing for me because this summed up the original run for the 7s in my mind:

-MVPuppets with Kobe & Lebron are represented with the chenille swoosh, that instantly takes me back & I can’t be the only one that feels like this???

-Not just the last season, but the shoe/award was debuted in the last series we saw Lebron in before the decision

-Last season we watched him take on the league without another super talent with him

-One of his best styles & one of the overall few pairs in an actual Cavs colorway compared to the number of releases

-For me the release was basically unattainable because they were some kind of Asia-exclusive, which was yet ANOTHER release that only dropped in a select few places/was a PE, so now 10 years later we finally have our chance at “redemption”

-Again for me, the Lebron 7 was my first time picking a Lebron over a Jordan release(bought Red Carpets over white/red 12 retros...who knew we’d get a retro of the Red Carpets before we ever got those 12s again😂), so this was my first journey into the world of pairs I’d never have a chance at, so feels like a pair has been crossed off my old want list

All facts!

c money 88 05 c money 88 05 nikeairon nikeairon spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour - I'm surprised no one really mentioned about the MVPuppets inspiration for the materials and design of these! That's what made the MVPs such a sick colorway. Ugh, I might cave tomorrow morning. Passed on so many opportunities, too. Also, for the good ol' times...

You gotta cop. One of the greatest LeBron’s ever. Plus, that tie in to the puppets was genius. I was hoping they were gonna release the LeBron 17 puppets when he passed Kobe on the scoring list. I hope someday they do.

My favorite Bron of all time. I’m a size 14 so it’s looking pretty bleak at retail for your boy smsh. I will have about 10 accounts going tomorrow to try for them. Hoping I get lucky!

c money 88 05 c money 88 05 nikeairon nikeairon spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour - I'm surprised no one really mentioned about the MVPuppets inspiration for the materials and design of these! That's what made the MVPs such a sick colorway. Ugh, I might cave tomorrow morning. Passed on so many opportunities, too. Also, for the good ol' times...

Thanks for posting this man lol memoriessssss!
Now I’m even more hyped for the pair to come in :pimp:

Man...after reading this I wanna wanna get a pair now :lol:.

Still have the MVPuppets t-shirt and the puppet Witness shirt. The former is too big, but I kept it for collection purposes. NT went crazy when it came out. Had people running up to Niketown when word hit that they got them.

Right at 9am lol

Screenshot_20200629-090020_SNKRS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom