Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Thats a fair point. But also with media days, they gained more hype because Lebron wore them this season so the newer generation of sneakerheads wanted them. I feel like only the older heads will want these because we know they were hard to cop back when they first released.

Is It Oochie Wally or Is It One Mic? You backpedal more than Deion in his prime....

Some of y'all think you're gonna click on a couple links from twitter and will get shoes you want and if you don't you're like damn this was a tough release. :smh:
1593298819121.gif

Sorry. Maybe I'll do what Grizz used to do and post 30 links to the sites that are gonna drop them so you'll be more prepared next time.

D23ECCB3-E223-48F2-9878-63EFC869FD5A.gif

Adapt bro...

Idk why everyone is getting so mad because I said it wouldn't be a difficult cop for people that were prepared. it's 2020. If you want a pair of shoes with even slight hype, you have to do more than just refresh some sites. I manually buy all my kicks and unless it's a super limited release like Off Whites I've been able to buy a pair with the right effort

Has anyone played in these? I read the fit of the shoe isn't the best

cant speak on MVPs but my other retros fit a little more snug than my OGs. Not too snug to hoop in though. If I went a half size down I could probably wear but not hoop. Feel more stable than my OGs but I never hooped my OGs.

I know that’s not exactly what you’re looking for on the hoop side but maybe helps you with the fit question.

I would honestly jusg go ahead and pay resale if under 350. Getting my 11.5 has been a headache.
facts that's the target price im okay with paying. **** im bout to start putting back money for them HWC 8's. im already knowing its gone be hell for that 11.5

Back
Top Bottom