Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
For me, I still see it. Check the feed tab. It's the second item on there for me right after "The Chosen 2" LeBron 18.

I think the mismatch LAL3s will make it at least to the Final Four.

After I send out most of my Performance Running Swap Projects. I'm heavily considering getting at least one of these done since the donors are fairly cheap... I'm a big fan of White Midsoles! lol

LeBron 7 - All Star+.png

LeBron 7 - Christmas+.png

LeBron 7 - Fairfax+.png

the christmas days with the white midsole...fuuuu those are TOUGH

might pick up a pair and just have my homie paint the midsole for me

you mind giving me the Cliffnotes version of what happened with that? I didn’t partake in the voting for those so I’m not familiar with what went down

My memory is not clear since it's been some years, but anybody who was around during that time in the AM1 thread heavy can tell you.

Basically we knew his shoe was gonna get chose before the voting even started, there were some clues if you looked hard enough.

And then like 2 months before release, someone from Round Two "magically came across an early pair". When it was the Neckbeard himself trying to resell his own pair to generate hype

My memory is not clear since it's been some years, but anybody who was around during that time in the AM1 thread heavy can tell you.

Basically we knew his shoe was gonna get chose before the voting even started, there were some clues if you looked hard enough.

And then like 2 months before release, someone from Round Two "magically came across an early pair". When it was the Neckbeard himself trying to resell his own pair to generate hype

Appreciate the info. Not the least bit surprised by any of it either.

The zoom generation roty and Lebron 2 animal were the only shoes I voted i voted for that for majority votes.

all the others especially the zoom generation purple suede :smh:

Back
Top Bottom