Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
UnDS Red Carpets
86D13DAB-9BB3-4931-9CF2-6E2163094493.jpeg

Even if LeBron wore them with the Red laces and "Red" is even in their nickname 😆, I still prefer wearing mine with the Black laces.

It looks a lot smoother and flows better to me. On a similar note, just like the Grinches, I prefer the Volt laces on mine even if Kobe wore them with the Crimson. :emoji_laughing: I guess I just like the cw more when the laces match the tongue color.

7 pairs is a good retro run, i'm a little upset about the CTKs not releasing but it's all good.

You guys want Nike to oversaturate the market with a retro while his inline shoe is still in production? C'mon man they're not JB, the amount of Jordan 1s released yearly is ridiculous. :lol:

7 pairs is a good retro run, i'm a little upset about the CTKs not releasing but it's all good.

You guys want Nike to oversaturate the market with a retro while his inline shoe is still in production? C'mon man they're not JB, the amount of Jordan 1s released yearly is ridiculous. :lol:

JORDAN BRAND RELEASED 149 RETRO’S LAST YEAR.... THATS OVERKILL IMO.... BUT FOLKS STILL BUY EM.

JORDAN BRAND RELEASED 149 RETRO’S LAST YEAR.... THATS OVERKILL IMO.... BUT FOLKS STILL BUY EM.
Slim is that an accurate number?

Someone in here (or another Bron/Kobe thread, can't remember) said that it was like 90 different retros/colorways. Either way, that's just WAY TOO MUCH.

Oversaturation is never a good thing, we've been saying the bubble will pop for years now....but when?

I would love for them to go back to picking 3 or 4 numbered Js and releasing 4/5 colorways (OG and retro+) yearly. That list is way too much and consumers still eat up all that garbage either way. :smh:

Milking the hell out of them AJ1's

Counted over a 100 AJ1's

Seems like their bread and butter nowadays :smh:

Thinking the CTK will be part of the Lebron Watch 🤔👀

Man i hope not...there goes our chances for the real ones who actually want a pair

Back
Top Bottom