Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
i'm actually in shock at how easy these were to get, i had a hard time getting the 3s but these were done with ease

Damn so you hoard kicks like you hoard Gunpla too? :lol:

Lol but na, the 3s were relatively easy to get. The only exclusive QS were CTKs...I got the homes and svsm for way below retail

Yeah I’m not too mad about missing out. I have a feeling they’ll pop back up with a restock in a future date. But I’ll move on but pay attention. I might go after those Kobe IVs this weekend.

The next colorways is?

Picked up a size 10 at UNKNWN in miami this morning. I usually wear a 9.5 in Bron 8's, but for some reason the 7 in a 9.5 was a little narrow on me (slightly wide feet).

Hopefully sns pair doesn't have flaws but since snkr still have my size I can switch if they're not gone on Thursday.

Damn. I should’ve waited for SNKRS as originally planned. I had a $175 gift card that I forgot about SMH.

Generally, it looks like most of those who really wanted them were able to scoop the RCs up.

red laces will be going in as soon as i get them

nike-lebron-7-red-carpet-2019-retro-1.jpg

Damn so you hoard kicks like you hoard Gunpla too? :lol:

Lol but na, the 3s were relatively easy to get. The only exclusive QS were CTKs...I got the homes and svsm for way below retail

i don't hoard Gunpla, i hoard ML and i only wanted the Superbrons and ASG3s one of which i got no problem and one that apparently there were not enough to go around

Got in line for a 10.5. Checked again and there's no record that I even tried. Not mad at not getting them, but super sick of snkrs
10.5 still available (legit sneaker boutique in Montreal)

MY GUESS WOULD BE THE 9’S WILL RETRO NEXT.

1’S, 3’S, 7’S HAVE RETROED. MAYBE THEY ARE DOING ODD NUMBERS FIRST. :lol:

Congrats to everyone who copped :nthat:. My pair from kickzstore are supposed to arrive today. It's coming via USPS. Probably a good chance Ima miss da delivery. They always deliver while I'm still @ work.

If I would of known they'd be so easy to cop I wouldn't of bought pre sale. Can't believe my size is still sitting on ndc/snkrs :wow:.

MY GUESS WOULD BE THE 9’S WILL RETRO NEXT.

1’S, 3’S, 7’S HAVE RETROED. MAYBE THEY ARE DOING ODD NUMBERS FIRST. :lol:

I have all the 9's I need..AS's, Miami Nights, Cannons, Chinas, and Miami Vice pairs. Honestly the only Bron I NEED are the South Beach 8's. It's at the point now where it definitely makes more sense to wait for a retro on them than pay the resell.

Back
Top Bottom