Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I don’t see how they don’t do the 8s next. Nike knows what’s up.

I Rather them take their time with the 4s, just so they can get the molding and manufacturing process right. Nike is fond of f'ing up Foamposite retros.

I actually wouldn't mind some new colorways of the 7's.....you know of the purple and gold variety.

I just want CTK 7's, MVP 7's and south beach 8's and then I'm done. I do like the red champ pack elite 9's though.

Would love the see CTK 7s or SVSM 7s...or any of the HWC 7s
01eb9bd1f97004ed23b0a1bd24845b29.jpg

If Lakers are contenders to a win a chip, id bet anything they retro the 8 next season. Hype would be at an all time high

as far as the 7's

blue hwc, dunkman and ctk all I need

Got thru earlier on SNS, right before the SNKRS drop...

Just awaiting confirmation...

Would love for the CTKs, SVSMs, XMas, or Kentuckys to get retro'd this go-round...

All for more cw of these but if they don't have the patent leather I'm done with these.

These RC with black patent leather would be sure fire then I wouldn't need another pair that has PL lol

Was able to get a sz 13 from DSM just now. Think it was the last one. Size 12 & 13 was super difficult to get. Literally spent all last night and most of this morning trying to secure a pair smh

man i usually wake up for 10:30a for work; i woke up at 4a and missed sns, 8a to see that next didn't even have a 13, and then 10a and finally hit at bait

Back
Top Bottom