Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I ain't even Gon front. When I moved from NC to Ohio for grad school I was in the mall once and saw someone with an A&T bubble vest. **** was super hard and I got hype. I asked homie did he go to T since there went too many of us in Cleveland at the time. He looked at me with the ill face like "nah I bought this at Jimmy Jazz".

Not saying you wrong but as an alum it is weird when you encounter someone repping something but having absolutely no real familiarity with it. I'm happy to see HBCUs get their shine tho. It's definitely a bit different with sneakers, and I personally wouldnt get any other FAMU gear (even though my sister is an alum, and I myself am an HBCU alum). I just know questions come with rocking certain nalia.

My sister also won't catch a flight without rocking something FAMU. She swears it always iniates conversations for her.

I don't even wear my Greek **** through the airport no more. Sometimes I just like my peace.

Didn’t know you were Greek fam. RQQ to that! I went to famu so these are special to me. The green release almost makes up for us never getting the HWC’s.

Didn’t know you were Greek fam. RQQ to that! I went to famu so these are special to me. The green release almost makes up for us never getting the HWC’s.
My 1911 brother what's good. I'm on the red side, but my mentor was an Omega man (he has since passed). Good guys! Just leave the barking at home g lol.

NT actually had quite a few Nupes for a while. We used to even have a founders day thread but I think the momentum has kinda died off.

I rock with the rattlers man. This a dope lil pack for y'all. I tried to tell my sister these are better than those FAMU dunks but she wasn't trying to hear that ****.

Man these FAMU's was done right, leather and tts........

200w.gif

Oh y'all fancy huh. I went to my regular zoned public hs in Staten Island, but our colors were green and gold. Still praying for some SVSM GR releases someday so I could match...the 2s and the 8s especially

So did lasership not deliver anyone's today that were supposed to be?

My pair went from TN to OH all the way to some town in north eastern PA called Knoxville.... Completely bypassing where they were supposed to be.... Pittsburgh.

And no exception as to why they're late and when they'll move again...

Last edited:
Anybody’s pair have move from awaiting carrier pickup from FedEx from NDC for the westcoast? My pair still says that.

I got charged eventhough I got a didn't GET'EM screen and my $200 is in the authrozation cycle. Falls off and pops right back up.

Back
Top Bottom