Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
As they continue to roll out cw''s my excitement is dwindling and not sure why. but china moons and christmas' weren't the best decisions imo

There's only 2 cw's I really want at this point (dunkman the most, followed my hwc)

As they continue to roll out cw''s my excitement is dwindling and not sure why. but china moons and christmas' weren't the best decisions imo

There's only 2 cw's I really want at this point (dunkman the most, followed my hwc)
I'd love the CTK, SVSM's(white toe)and blue HWC(white toe), and Lakers pair. lol

Dunkmans and the black/red joints and I’m out the door. Anything is an outlet cop for me. (Besides my RC).

Was never a fan of the all star 7's
Me either. I bought the OG and ended up selling them.

Uncomfortable as hell to walk around in due to that stiff reflective material which literally folded at the toe box instead of creased. Nowhere near as uncomfortable as the patent leather VIIs though. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Nice shoe to look at on a store shelf or display but that's it.

F3675D74-C350-4329-8FF7-FB2731790E32.jpeg

I would love for them to retro the dunkman. HWC would be a pleasant surprise. China moons will be copped on discount or nike day 1 so I can return when they go on discount :lol:

For those up to size 10, Oneness has the X-mas for 120 before tax/shipping with their New Year's promo. I think that's a pretty solid price for these.

Glad they’re dropping the China 7s.

So far all the 7s that dropped I have the OGs in basically DS condition. Hopefully they release some of the Hero Pack joints..

Back
Top Bottom