• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Hollywood-mannequin-and-mannequin-2-36022887-245-144.gif

The insoles on the Christmas pair are horrible. They are almost cardboard-ish. Ended up switching them out with a different insole to make them more comfy.

One of the greatest material gifts you'll ever receive in your life. That right there tells you how much your brother loves you. Your brother gets a 10 from me. :nthat:

It's more of a thank you for always being there for his kids. Me and him never really saw eye to eye until he had them.

Blessed me with John Elliot icons for Xmas last year.

It's more of a thank you for always being there for his kids. Me and him never really saw eye to eye until he had them.

Blessed me with John Elliot icons for Xmas last year.
Well, it's an awesome thank you then. Hope your relationship gets stronger and stronger. Glad you are there for his kids too. Kids need great examples in their lives to walk the straight path and be a positive contribution to society.

I think Chinas will sit.... I’m curious about All stars though.... those are the ones I want

I definitely won't be playing around with the All Stars..if we can get them discount early I'll cop but otherwise moment they drop on Nike that's a wrap. Can't hoop in the RCs bc of that damn white toe cap but all stars hitting the hardwood day 1.

3/4 of what I wanted...Dunkmans would seal the deal. I have OGs but the green is looking a little long in the tooth.

Back
Top Bottom