Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
The equality 16’s were different far as mismatch I think there was a post encouraging people to buy and trade with others

And that’s the only mismatch release I can think where people could have the different color on either shoe to where you can trade and make a set of the same color

Hibbets
5.PNG

The equality 16’s were different far as mismatch I think there was a post encouraging people to buy and trade with others

And that’s the only mismatch release I can think where people could have the different color on either shoe to where you can trade and make a set of the same color

I did it with my 15 MCs though I customized the soles on both the black and white pair to match the FP4s and I wear them mismatched exclusively

If the lakers pair is ridiculously difficult to cop, the ASG’s will likely be my last pair. We’ll see how it plays out tho

Seems like the HWC got mixed up with the ASG’s...

Didn’t po2345 po2345 say the HWC’s weren’t coming now? Can’t remember if I read that here...

i dont even believe the lakers pair is dropping until i see pics... dont want to get my hopes like the blue suede hwc lol

Just like when they came out back in the day... I still feel the same way. All-stars are trash!! Just like I can't pull an all red shoe ala win like 96 11s. I can't pull an all baby blue shoe.

I would still get those HWCs though. I'm not even a Lakers fan but those Purps would be copped too.

Back
Top Bottom