Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Mulberry 13’s were slept on. First CW from a championship model. The 2016 championship at that. Greatest NBA Finals ever

he didn’t event wear the XIII in the finals. The XIII sucks/sucked for me functionality Wise. Those posite pieces sheredded my feet. Looks wise I liked them.

Nah, gettin a fit off with those 15's is impossible, unless you goin to chill at LA fitness or somewhere like that.

All shoes have casual appeal, yall just dont know how to dress or pull them off, but IMHO running shoes shouldn't be worn casually but hey diff strokes for diff folks

The 13-14 are the only brons that are hard to get fits off with

I got a F13 fit that I kill it with every F13, and the ext 13 was great and extremely casual with that vanchetta leather, RC14s are easy to pull off, still mad they didnt recycle any of LJ5 colorways on the 14s

EhO9.gif

Stopped reading after this. You sound silly.

Post a fit pic with those 15's.

And you sound like you lack self confidence in the way you dress which is a "YOU" problem, I suffer no such thing, as many have pointed out, I wear a lot of shoes cough ext longhorn kd7s cough that y'all wouldn't be caught dead in, and you could go necro the 15 thread to see my many diff fits but let me see if I can find a few.....had to dig deep into my IG, I gotta start posting fits back on there again I been slacking
Screenshot_20200124-071001_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200124-070948_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200124-070935_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200124-070839_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200124-070810_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200124-070746_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
And you sound like you lack self confidence in the way you dress which is a "YOU" problem, I suffer no such thing, as many have pointed out, I wear a lot of shoes cough ext longhorn kd7s cough that y'all wouldn't be caught dead in, and you could go necro the 15 thread to see my many diff fits but let me see if I can find a few

Post a pic or shut up :smh:

And you sound like you lack self confidence in the way you dress which is a "YOU" problem, I suffer no such thing, as many have pointed out, I wear a lot of shoes cough ext longhorn kd7s cough that y'all wouldn't be caught dead in, and you could go necro the 15 thread to see my many diff fits but let me see if I can find a few.....had to dig deep into my IG, I gotta start posting fits back on there again I been slacking

Screenshot_20200124-070810_Instagram.jpg

I will never discuss fits with you ever again.

You won.

Back
Top Bottom