Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I will never discuss fits with you ever again.

You won.

it's not even about win or lose, despite your condescending tone, you either gonna do you or not, once you start caring about what other people think about the way you dress it's all over. i'm 38 with 19-24yr old soldiers and all we do is clown each other in how we dress, i'm very old school baggy where is they're very new age slim. where people always hit me about #NTdenim bcuz a lot of times half my shoes is covered, the greatest thing is IDC, be comfortable in your own skin real talk much love :nthat:

Thats real, I respect that :pimp:

Wasn't "condescending" until you came at me first. I legit wanted to see a fit with them 15's. You turned that into a speech about me loving myself :lol: :smh:

But do you bruh, aint no beef.

:lol: knew you'd be in soon to hop on.

You still got that shxt on ya mind from months ago....you and that Lions tee :lol:
#Flashbackfriday
6E2C79C4-D469-476A-AFB7-882313B09BC7.jpeg

Greatest fit of all time, nike talaria x puma pants. 🧐

Thats real, I respect that :pimp:

Wasn't "condescending" until you came at me first. I legit wanted to see a fit with them 15's. You turned that into a speech about me loving myself :lol: :smh:

But do you bruh, aint no beef.

i actually tried to find a good pic in pants with the 15s but i only have one and with the lighting and my wife they're not really visible, but i will get one up bcuz i know that the general consensus is they can't be pulled off with pants

i actually tried to find a good pic in pants with the 15s but i only have one and with the lighting and my wife they're not really visible, but i will get one up bcuz i know that the general consensus is they can't be pulled off with pants

I've tried man. With pants it's just impossible. It can be done, it just doesn't look good.

And you sound like you lack self confidence in the way you dress which is a "YOU" problem, I suffer no such thing, as many have pointed out, I wear a lot of shoes cough ext longhorn kd7s cough that y'all wouldn't be caught dead in, and you could go necro the 15 thread to see my many diff fits but let me see if I can find a few.....had to dig deep into my IG, I gotta start posting fits back on there again I been slacking

Screenshot_20200124-070948_Instagram.jpg

Griffey 15s are so 🔥 wish they wasn’t going for so much pretty dope with red laces

I personally don't own any 15's...they don't work with what's in my closet....BUT in the summer, with some shorts I could see someone making it work.

Came in last night, few minor marks but the leather feels great.
Takes me back to 09 didn’t cop then actually glad to have them now a bit under retail . Will take some better pictures later at some point
171A0116-0E42-4A42-B06F-EC48A23AD435.jpeg

How's the leather on them? Buttery?

Back
Top Bottom