Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Easy cop only 2 ppl at my local Ftl!!
20200306_084806.jpg
Think I can use a FTl coupon on these ? Tho. , these is fire I’ll go grab em right now if I could

i had the sprites and they were dope... the only low lebron i owned... i ended up selling them cuz i never wore them much... i could never find anything to match it with... yes im one of those lol

Depending what size (usually smaller sizes )....Just save your money and wait for the Fairfax to go below retail like all the other Lebron 7 retros. Copped my Red Carpets for $120 on StockX. The Allstar/Chinamoon are below retail too. These would be no different....the vultures aka resellers aren't checking for these. Thank god there's no resell market for brons! We going to get these on the low low!

Depending what size (usually smaller sizes )....Just save your money and wait for the Fairfax to go below retail like all the other Lebron 7 retros. Copped my Red Carpets for $120 on StockX. The Allstar/Chinamoon are below retail too. These would be no different....the vultures aka resellers aren't checking for these. Thank god there's no resell market for brons! We going to get these on the low low!
what size you wear?

I copped RC for $160 and all stars for $180 on SX should be here next week, I can cop xmas joint for $120 but I want them for less lol . Paid retail for chinas and Fairfax

3 for 3. RC’s, Moons, now these.

Glad they were easy. Decided to go with these over the 3’s.

Stupid SNKRS as usual bugged out. It showed them as sold out no matter how many times I refreshed. Copped on DTLR no tax and free shipping.

Can't chance it with size 15 but smaller sizes I could see you guys getting a discount later.

On to the Lakers. I know they won't be this simple.

Copped these and the tech 2 black lavas with ezzz, probably be the only pick ups of this month.

Back
Top Bottom