• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
30 days worn or unworn for a refund

1 year unworn for refund (or NDC credit, not 100% sure)

That’s not a bad idea, what’s NDC return policy again? 30-60 days for unworn items>D
I thought it was 2 years unworn for a refund. Unless they changed it.

I know for a fact I returned some shoes I bought 18 months ago and they gave me a refund no questions asked. Took em to a Nike running store and they took them no problem.

Just read the NDC return policy and it says you can take your gear for a trial run and return it if you’re not satisfied within 30 days, and will still accept returns for a refund past the 30 day period if unworn >D didn’t really specify when you can’t return it anymore

I know for a fact I returned some shoes I bought 18 months ago and they gave me a refund no questions asked. Took em to a Nike running store and they took them no problem.
18 months is a long time, I also think is up to the store to accept returns way past the return period time frame

18 months is a long time, I also think is up to the store to accept returns way past the return period time frame

I had no issues. None. But I would say that running store I go to doesn't really look at much. They just scan and return.

Nike will take a defective product back within two years (I believe from the production date).

One year unworn/unwashed for sure.

30 days through hell and back

Just read the NDC return policy and it says you can take your gear for a trial run and return it if you’re not satisfied within 30 days, and will still accept returns for a refund past the 30 day period if unworn >D didn’t really specify when you can’t return it anymore
Yeah, an NDC chat rep told me a few months ago there was no time limit on unworn merchandise. I probably wouldn’t try to return something five years later but who would LOL
There’s definitely more than enough time to decide to return things, though.

Last edited:

As long as you have your receipt and unworn you’re good to go!

1583609528547.png

1583609568705.png

Honestly LeBron shouldn't be playing in 10 year old OG's could've had a Zion moment, and embrass himself and the brand.
Thought the same thing as well but Jordan wore og 1’s that we’re over 13 years old in the Garden back in 98 that were too small. Never mind the build of Jordan 1 is different so no sole separation.

Back
Top Bottom