Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Adapt. To. The. Game.

tenor - 2020-05-21T100153.855.gif

I don't mind multiple pairs. I have done it before.

It does suck since this was a QS but if my man could hit on multiple pairs manually, I can't hate on that. I had 3 SNKRS accounts ready if they would have had my size. I would have kept all 3 as well.

The whole "one to rock, one to stock" was always dumb to me.

I used to do that a lot and it would come in handy sometimes. I pulled out a few pairs of DS shoes that I forgot about and that was going to fun the Lebron purchases.

It didn't work out but hey cleared some space and made some money. Win win.

Just holding the L since I didn't get the kicks.

If there’s a reseller in here that’s has multiple size 12’s Help us out! Start the major undercutting

the problem with Jordan 1 is they don't make enough pairs....they make a ton of 11s for the holiday season and everyone got a fair shot to cop... never understood why they don't make the same amount of 1s compared to 11s since they are just as popular and cheaper

the problem with Jordan 1 is they don't make enough pairs....they make a ton of 11s for the holiday season and everyone got a fair shot to cop... never understood why they don't make the same amount of 1s compared to 11s since they are just as popular and cheaper
Because if they flood the market, no one will want them. People want exclusivity. Look at Yeezys now, no one cares...

Back
Top Bottom