• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Daily Struggle 21052020134917.jpg

I had a bunch of stuff typed but deleted, whatever on to the next (maybe). Congrats to those who copped I received my normal L.

After resisting for a while, I finally caved in this morning. Small-footer here, so it worked out fine for me. I'm surprised it sold out that fast personally; I would imagine the batch of smaller sizes would sit a little. Can't wait to get them in now!

It’s a bunch of bull. I can’t stand these bot guys brag on Twitter. They can all go to Hell...and I hope they do.

Here's something they won't tell you: Most of them (probably a good 80%) are broke. After factoring in the bot renewal fees, discord/monitor group fees, proxy fees, and finally StockX seller fees, they barely make any profit off of the flip and are drowning in CC debt. That's why they're so thirsty to hit on any and every release. Once in awhile they'll score a big one like a TS or OW collab, but at the end of the day most of them are just bottom feeders. There's only a few out there at the top of the food chain eating.

SO basically don't wish hell on them. They're already there

I would think you’re good if PayPal charged. Maybe you’ll get a Nike confirmation. Hope you do.

it says soldout on SNKRS instead of purchase, yeah it doesn't make sense but i guess it is what it is, i'll keep my eyes peeled on SX and Goat. "They must be copped, no matter the cost" or whatever Optimus Prime said in the 84 TF Movie

Back
Top Bottom