Nike Air Max Penny Retro Spring 2011

This info is taken from the Kobe V thread and props to swingshot for posting the info!
Here's a link to a spreadsheet of spring 2011 bball releases and as you can see, the Pennys are listed in the Orlando colorway and also a Suns colorway:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?...UU42T212YUN6Z09STE5ZRlRDNWc&hl=en&output=html

Hopefully this turns out to be true!
pimp.gif

Man, I just got a pair of the Orlandos after a pretty long search. Oh well, now everyone who wants them can have a pair.

The Suns pair sounds interesting. If the colorblocking on them is like the Knicks pair, I might purchase.

Man they should be dropping the phoenix colorway 4s instead of the 1s. I'm still glad to see them back though.

How the F is nike going to release these black Penny 1s AGAIN without doing the white/blue yet? hopefully they'll be a summer release or something.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Man they should be dropping the phoenix colorway 4s instead of the 1s. I'm still glad to see them back though.
+1

With the same quality leather, that is...........................

"Jokim NoahImean?"

Nice...One of my favorite sneakers of all time...Thank you Nike. Now only if NIke would retro, some sneakers from the Gary Payton line...I think i could almost retire

still got a fresh pair in the closet, but will cop another pair of orlandos when they drop. now if they could do the white and black pairs RIGHT this time around.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

How the F is nike going to release these black Penny 1s AGAIN without doing the white/blue yet? hopefully they'll be a summer release or something.

Same here. Give me the other two OG colorways. I have been dying for them to release
mad.gif

So many great shoes yet to be retroed and they kep giving us shoes we already have in our closets....always taking the easy way out Nike!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by dtb00201

+1

With the same quality leather, that is...........................

"Jokim NoahImean?"

+2

I still have my ORL pair from 2006...PHX color maybe be copped

I need another pair of IV's though

Does it make a difference that the spreadsheet code is 311089 001 and on the retro box it's 041?

Back
Top Bottom