Nike Air Max Penny Retro Spring 2011

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

These will be had
pimp.gif

I believe the original info was posted by blondsoccerplyr nonetheless great info all around.

I had the OG's (first pair of "expensive" sneakers)...

I had/still have the 2000 retro's, but they're not deadstock but not torn up either...

I have the 2006 retro's on ice still...

I'll get these if I can, but on discount only.

The other two OG colorways are long long overdue.

We need to get petition going for them to release them.

Still regret to this day not buying atleast 2 more pair of this shoe. I don't care what anybody says this top 5 Nike shoe ever!

221869778.jpg

those OGs are hella clean.......... Nike ...... you need to drop those cw's too..... step the quality too.

cant wait
pimp.gif

copped x2.
wanted these for awhile but prices are a little high for me (for this particular shoe)

GR= sale or discount or outlets
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Still regret to this day not buying atleast 2 more pair of this shoe. I don't care what anybody says this top 5 Nike shoe ever!

221869778.jpg

WHAT ... only ONE pair ???

My homie ... Im used to seeing you with 2, 3, 4, 5, pairs of one shoe.

Hopefully Nike brings back the big air bubbles for these, I would copp multiple pairs if they do. They need to retro all 3 OG colorways, period.

smokin.gif
 finally a chance to get a couple of spares. I'm curious about the PHX CW and I see a few other things that caught my attention like Air Max Uptempo 97, Air Max Strong & Max Hypermadness.

I remember having these when I was younger *exhales* brings back good memories. Will cop 2 pairs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom