Nike Air Max Penny Retro Spring 2011

Goodness, Nike's been going all out with these Penny retros the past few years, I didn't realize they were selling that well.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Penny's line is considered by many to be the number 2 line behind Jordan, they do pretty good.

yup, i wish nike didn't just stop wit da penny IV's...it took a decade plus to get a new penny sneaker da 1/2 cents...i'll cop MORE kicks if they either:

A. make new kicks and have da penny logo runnin

B. splash da penny logo on existing kicks in orlando colors.

^^Nice Avy pic of all the penny's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

How the F is nike going to release these black Penny 1s AGAIN without doing the white/blue yet? hopefully they'll be a summer release or something.

I wonder the same. Lameducks at nike better retro them next year if they going to come out with the blacks for the third time. Anyone got a pic of them?

I had this folder in elementary.lol
Penny-Hardaway--C10007873.jpeg

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

How the F is nike going to release these black Penny 1s AGAIN without doing the white/blue yet? hopefully they'll be a summer release or something.

I wonder the same. Lameducks at nike better retro them next year if they going to come out with the blacks for the third time. Anyone got a pic of them?

I had this folder in elementary.lol
Penny-Hardaway--C10007873.jpeg
ask and ye shall receive...

not mine

looking forward to these rotting on shelves just like the twos the threes and the last round of the ones. dont bother paying retail on these theyll be way over produced like every other retro these days

Yo 109 your Penny 1's are the **%*... you flossing hard with them son
laugh.gif

Getting me kinda tight that they so nice and I don't have them.

Like I said we started many petitions before and we got them to change the back of the Military 4's so lets do the same for these and petition for them to release all of the OG colorways... throw in some bigger air bubble pockets while we're at it too.

If they release the other 2 OG pairs I'm going to 2-3 up on them because I know it'll be a while before we see them again.

Originally Posted by swingshot

looking forward to these rotting on shelves just like the twos the threes and the last round of the ones. dont bother paying retail on these theyll be way over produced like every other retro these days

don't be so sure..penny I's always sold better then da II's and III's...

040509.jpg

040509.jpg

040509.jpg

040509.jpg

040509.jpg

040509.jpg

040509.jpg

best news I've heard all year, almost pulled da trigger on a pair of 00's bout a month ago for 250. After spring '11, im officially ready to die.

^^Hopefully those are it, cause knowing Nike they might mess these up somehow.

Back
Top Bottom