Nike Air Max Penny Retro Spring 2011

I love this shoe, hopefully I got the $ to cop when the come out. I miss this shoe. I had the OG's and I agree, I also want the white pair with the blue swoosh. One of the most beautiful pairs ever to be made. Real talk..

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Does it make a difference that the spreadsheet code is 311089 001 and on the retro box it's 041?

I just took a look at the box tag from my 06 pair and it definitely reads 041 for the color code, it also says black/varsity royal/white. The spreadsheet reads black/white/varsity royal. hmmmm.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Got my fingers crossed

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Does it make a difference that the spreadsheet code is 311089 001 and on the retro box it's 041? 
maybe, just MAYBE it's the other OG colorway that is blk/wht-blue...
now that I think about it, I think it will be these pictured above.

1) color code 001 instead of 041
2) Nike/JB lists colorway as base/LOGO-accent, and the ones list are blk/wht-royal or BLACK base/WHITE logoBLUE
3) heres a pic of the boxtag for the orlandos, notice the colorway is listed BLACK base/BLUE logo-WHITE

Those OG Whites are iLL... I think i'll start prayin for Nike to drop these in 2011 w/ the others lol

2) Nike/JB lists colorway as base/LOGO-accent, and the ones list are blk/wht-royal or BLACK base/WHITE logoBLUE
3) heres a pic of the boxtag for the orlandos, notice the colorway is listed BLACK base/BLUE logo-WHITE

Right on it my dude...Great minds think alike. lol

Whichever cw Nike puts out I just hope they don't mess them up cause the black leather one's that came out in 2001 were horrible. Nonetheless they need to bring out the Orlando's once again along with these black one's pictured above....

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Right on it my dude...Great minds think alike. lol

The OG Black/Black box tag says Black/White-Varsity Royal but the color code is 011.  I think you guys might be onto something.  Either way, I will buy a couple pairs. 

IIRC they run half size too big. I don't have the OGs anymore so can't be certain. I want the all black with gray tongue this time.

AJ flint 13s
pimp.gif
and these Penny ones
pimp.gif
are on my list glad we where fournate enough to here about it a head of time.
grin.gif

I already told my wife I'm getting 4 pair of the Orlando's and 1
Phoenix. And if they come in kids, all 3 of my kids are getting
both pair.

I like Penny's

BRING THEM ON!!! ANY COLORWAY!!!

311089-041 - China

624017-011 - China

130241-011 - Taiwan

Back
Top Bottom