Nike Air Max Plus Thread

the vapor max plus is wack to me..when I look at them..all I think about is that time in the early 2000s when people used to have the velour suits with the nike shocks..this is like an old man air max..I can see old burn outs rocking this shoe thinking its the new thing
Made a 28 year old man hesitate for a while..... don’t want to wear sneakers that senior citizen wear
Some h.r. giger looking kicks.
O yeah

i actually looked dude up after prometheus came out
HR Giger art is full of xxx & aliens
Ofc his movies are filtered out
His wife must have been miserably treated

But alien looking shoes aren’t bad.
I wonder how many people would think Vapormax Plus is old man shoe.

It may be impossible to tell, but are these the 2018 retro or the ones that came out years back? This pic is from the SNKRS app...
Screenshot_2018-01-17-16-43-43-1.png

Wow if they have those og pics on the app thats a good sign. I hope they release some other og colors also

I feel like Nike is building up the hype for the tigers, so when they do drop they'll be difficult to cop. They aren't even putting any energy behind the 98's no story, no early renderings nothing.

when I look at them..all I think about is that time in the early 2000s when people used to have the velour suits

Yeah it's just a pic of the 2013 Tiger, i hope the 2018 Tiger will be a limited QS release produced in VJ factories if they still have the midsole mold, if not we are doomed and probably never see the good shape again.

Despite being made in China the latest AM+ LX midsoles are even worse than most of the current Indonesian production.

Yeah it's just a pic of the 2013 Tiger, i hope the 2018 Tiger will be a limited QS release produced in VJ factories if they still have the midsole mold, if not we are doomed and probably never see the good shape again.

Despite being made in China the latest AM+ LX midsoles are even worse than most of the current Indonesian production.

AM1 is back with their correct shape after years of banana shape so I wouldn’t give up hope just yet, Nike work in mysterious ways

Also need a release date on those blue fury’s, Aussie boys bump the price up far too much for viet TNs that im prepared to pay otherwise I would and shipping to uk would be a ***** so have to settle for local sellers or buy the indos

Why limited though ? I don’t care who has them just make them correct

I agree they could even do the same rerelease they with the AM 1 anniversary
Right Nike been actually doing a good job with marketing their products I’m fine with using the same methods as the AM1 or 97s last year alil limited at first then becoming more plentiful later in the year.

3548E6E2-2254-41E3-B8BC-1E8D7973182B.jpeg
Cool stuff
Goes with orange/red polo shirt, black jeans, low socks

Not to mention midsole last forever

But somebody said Hyper Blue look better
4443CDEB-E8BD-44E4-90DB-DAA821C8F4B2.png
That goes with Blue polo, black jeans.

Back
Top Bottom