Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Guys how does that happen Hyper Blue Ultras are selling well despite its $170+ price tag?

US10 Hyper Blue Ultras are sold out online, and sold out in many stores

Ones that carry them still have $170 price tag

Is it that hard to have a pair of classics for $110? This guy got it for $80....

Last edited:
Guys how does that happen Hyper Blue Ultras are selling well despite its $170+ price tag?

US10 Hyper Blue Ultras are sold out online, and sold out in many stores

Ones that carry them still have $170 price tag

Is it that hard to have a pair of classics for $110?

Its because of the colorways. The ombre characteristics of hyper blue and orange pimento are exclusive to the air max plus. Those colorways combined wth the wavy rubber stripes on the upper make people think its the og, people dont know. Just the other day there was somebody in here mistaking the ultra for the OG and its sad.

Its because of the colorways. The ombre characteristics of hyper blue and orange pimento are exclusive to the air max plus. Those colorways combined wth the wavy rubber stripes on the upper make people think its the og, people dont know. Just the other day there was somebody in here mistaking the ultra for the OG and its sad.

Yeah that was me.
Ultra came with clear toecap, and I thought it was Ultra model....
But no it was OG with clear toecap.

Well I hope Hyper Blue TN, Infrared 90, Neon 95, Atlantic Blue 97 can come back every 3 years.

With a stable price, maybe $130, not $170 or $160.

Nike understands OG midsole crumbles every 10 years right?

BTW hopefully I can loose weight to jog in these retro shoes.

So far only Nike Zoom All Out can carry my weight.

Yeah that was me.
Ultra came with clear toecap, and I thought it was Ultra model....
But no it was OG with clear toecap.
That was the retro air max plus tiger from 2013 not the ultra. That retro was only exclusive to asia. I dont know if nike is teasing us or just showing the shoe because its closest thing to the og. I have a hard time believing its an actally og from 1998 so its got to be the 2013. They better release that shoe other wise its a slap in the face to us in the usa

OG 1998 pair

z.jpg

1885324-klekt-vintage-nike-air-max-plus-tn-1998-tiger-us8-normal.jpg

nike-tuned-air-1-15-anniversary.jpg

That was the retro air max plus tiger from 2013 not the ultra. That retro was only exclusive to asia. I dont know if nike is teasing us or just showing the shoe because its closest thing to the og. I have a hard time believing its an actally og from 1998 so its got to be the 2013. They better release that shoe other wise its a slap in the face to us in the usa

The 2013 Tiger was not an Asia exclusive, released in Europe and Australia as well.

The 2013 Tiger was not an Asia exclusive, released in Europe and Australia as well.

Either way USA didnt get them and they better release them to the USA instead of playing games posting pics on the app.

Side note:Its funny alot of dudes in here complaining about wanting hyper blues but they sat at stores and online for almost a year.then all of a sudden the shoe on ebay for 500. This aint a hype shoe its a cult classic in america anyways. Dudes need to stick to their yeezys

I would like to understand, why are you stuck on these two models?

we like the tn for 20 years and you block only on these two .... ok the OG is special but hey there was a lot of model that have their interests ...

Yea you probably right. But for me personally, i think the hyper blue and the orange color way are the best colorways..not just because their og. Since this shoe released 20 years ago there hasn’t been a better color than the hyper blue or the orange pimento and I don’t think any other color that has come out can compete with those two colorways. Just simply beautiful. Neck breakers. I went out to eat with my mom one time wearing the oranges and my mother said “wow it looks like your feet are on fire”...yes mama i got heat on my feet

Last edited:
Yea you probably right. But for me personally, i think the hyper blue and the orange color way are the best colorways..not just because their og. Since this shoe released 20 years ago there hasn’t been a better color than the hyper blue or the orange pimento and I don’t think any other color that has come out can compete with those two colorways. Just simply beautiful. Neck breakers. I went out to eat with my mom one time wearing the oranges and my mother said “wow it looks like your feet are on fire”...yes mama i got heat on my feet
Yeah I really hope we can get a anniversary of these no word yet so far I love the pimentos a lot more than the hypers but I ironically only have the hyper blues

^^^ because they are the OGs that’s most likely why that’s like saying not knowing why ppl want the white and black cement 3s
yup
OG attitude.

Just like people that are looking for newer Camaros, supercharged, electro-magnet suspension, ZL1, Z71, lots of nonsense that improves functionality

I just want a good old 2010 Camaro SS with robust mechanical suspension minimum nonsense

People want solid OG Polyurethane AM Plus, OG shoe shape, OG midsole.

Not the “Ultra” nonsense, “Hybrid” nonsense.

But the thing is people bought the ultras. I heard people rave about them too. I was wearing triple black air max plus someone stopped me and said “yoo i like those plus’ have you seen the orange ultras they fire” i agreed with him to be friendly but they are trash. But it just shows that people out there liked them because they “pop”

But the thing is people bought the ultras. I heard people rave about them too. I was wearing triple black air max plus someone stopped me and said “yoo i like those plus’ have you seen the orange ultras they fire” i agreed with him to be friendly but they are trash. But it just shows that people out there liked them because they “pop”
I agree

Only if Nike replace OG model midsole scretly with Phylon

Then everybody should be happy

Hey, if someone wants to wear a more comfier shoe while still sporting the look of the Air Max Plus, let them be. The OG Air Max plus looks amazing, but the technology is 20 years outdated.

Hey, if someone wants to wear a more comfier shoe while still sporting the look of the Air Max Plus, let them be. The OG Air Max plus looks amazing, but the technology is 20 years outdated.
If the technology is outdate then people can buy the vapormax..I wish they just left the air max plus alone or made more color ways of the original..the ultra is garbage

The evolution was inevitable, I just hope they don't forget to push the original model, as well. There is a reason the 20 year old technology is still a classic. I got a weird feeling there going to be pushing the air max 98, though for amd this year.

Back
Top Bottom