Nike Air Max Plus Thread

LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!!
66E46104-3CAE-42D1-ADC9-FD479E5778A1.GIF

Dammit the hype train is now boarding for passengers. With the current resale prices of the hyper blues, the vultures are the going to be in full effect. It kind of sucks the probability of getting them is dependent on how much people could sell them for.

Dammit the hype train is now boarding for passengers. With the current resale prices of the hyper blues, the vultures are the going to be in full effect. It kind of sucks the probability of getting them is dependent on how much people could sell them for.

Nah I’m pretty sure more off white will be dropping before year end and the Yeezy line - these should be attainable if you’re on your game

Is there any info on numbers? I'm wondering if there going to release like the red am1s with lots of restocks, or release like the blue am1s with little restocks. Sorry to ask stupid questions that noone has the answers too but nike, but just thinking out loud. Or typing my thoughts.

Just need the tigers and I’m good still got the ‘13 hyperblues I’m good in those
Same here, unless it’s a real improvement with the hypers, I’m passing. Copped the fake tiger “sunset” ‘13 from an outlet, but I’ll pick up the tigers if done right. Also will cop the purps too if they actually drop.
Still nothing concrete stateside. :nerd: My local ftl guy haven’t heard anything yet.

Because that CW is the best for me!
Now if they are made in Indo i will buy one paire for the OG CW and because im a Tn addict , but if they are made in Vietnam and that’s what i hope, i will buy 4 or 5 pairs!!!
I think that’s a good new anyway.. on the 08 of Novembre, for all of us..

If sombody have some pictures about the 2018 version and any infos about the country of manufacture please !!
Apparently they are made in Vietnam, but i don't understand why the place of manufacture matters to you? other tn's this year have been released in Vietnam and its the same **** as indo? your acting like if they move locations that the same exact shoe will be made from 2013 and to that i say keep dreaming.

Last edited:
Apparently they are made in Vietnam, but i don't understand why the place of manufacture matters to you? other tn's this year have been released in Vietnam and its the same **** as indo? your acting like if they move locations that the same exact shoe will be made from 2013 and to that i say keep dreaming.
I think the reasoning is if they move location they'll also change the tooling used to make them, as well. We'll see, I dont have my Hope's up, but even a change in the plastic toe bit would help immensely.

Is there any info on numbers? I'm wondering if there going to release like the red am1s with lots of restocks, or release like the blue am1s with little restocks. Sorry to ask stupid questions that noone has the answers too but nike, but just thinking out loud. Or typing my thoughts.

@billy anderson would you happen to have more info on this?

The good reason for me is the Shape, is not exactly the Same with the Indo one, I preffer the Vietnamian Shape ! It would be perffect if the 2018 version could be made in Vietnam just like the 2013 version...
We must recognize that the quality of the 2013 OGs TNs was Good!!
But today I agree with the fall of quality at Nike on most models in the last two years..
And we will see what Nike reserves us on November 8, I said that it is a good news for all of us because it was a long time that we expect the Hyperblue and why not the Orange Tiger!!
Now that’s my opinion, 100% TNs made in Vietnam..
Stay Tuned guy’sss....

Back
Top Bottom