Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Dammit the hype train is now boarding for passengers. With the current resale prices of the hyper blues, the vultures are the going to be in full effect. It kind of sucks the probability of getting them is dependent on how much people could sell them for.

Yeah it’s gonna suck when these get re-released. Expect fake sneaker heads to drive up the hype train for these. I can definitely use a new pair hyperblues and tigers are a must!!!

HI, Im new in this thread. I saw someone post about Hyper Blues and Tigers.

:rofl:

Actually Ive been in here before and posting new TNs releasing. I had the original Tigers back in the day. I may try to get a pair.

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-TN-Light-Bone-Hot-Punch-pickup.jpg

La Requin sat in the states for months
You on about the black pair with blue and orange on to represent shark and tiger? They took a few weeks to sell out in Europe but for a TN thats quite good I think lol never gonna do 1 or 97 numbers

Not only the shape is a recent weak point of TNs.
They used to be a tight but very comfortable shoe, great cushioning, smooth flexible uppers. Nowadays they feel stiff and cheap, bulky and heavy and even fitting slightly (too) roomy. I've passed on a lot of CWs because of this.

So that has to improve as well for those upcoming OG retros.

You on about the black pair with blue and orange on to represent shark and tiger? They took a few weeks to sell out in Europe but for a TN thats quite good I think lol never gonna do 1 or 97 numbers
Yea that pair sat on footsites in the states

Is that even a purple pair or just 2 different photos of hyper blue. Fade-wise, the middle pair looks like the hyper blue but the bottom one is more blue to me.

Baooow

That purple pair is straight drip if u go on traqsuitmafia insta you will see the original sample drawings for that pair

niketock88 niketock88

If you notice the middle pair has the lace in the top hole. The bottom pair doesn't have the lace in the top hole. They must be 2 different pairs.

niketock88 niketock88

If you notice the middle pair has the lace in the top hole. The bottom pair doesn't have the lace in the top hole. They must be 2 different pairs.
Well i mean they are two left shoes so obviously different sets. But what im saying is..are they both hypers... just the photo was taken at different places with different lighting? The middle one looks more like the hyper by the way the fade is looking....but the bottom one doesnt look purple it looks blue and doesnt have the white-ish toe fade at all

Well i mean they are two left shoes so obviously different sets. But what im saying is..are they both hypers... just the photo was taken at different places with different lighting? The middle one looks more like the hyper by the way the fade is looking..but the bottom one doesnt look purple it looks blue

Its highly possible sure. It could also just be a purple pair. Its definitely not the same shoe. Why photograph the same shoe twice?

The bottom pair is definitley faded but the middle has gotta be hyper blue but yet that one looks more purple. Why would they make a hyper purple more og looking than the hyper blue

^it does I Can’t wait to see more pics it sucks we all are trying to decipher what the middle pair actually is off of this single picture

Dam, did your all leathers just not crease? They look good so far! If you took the creases out, how many I ask? I've worn mine twice, for fear of creasing.

It's the nubuck tonal grey joints from 2005 but nah they didn't crease up too bad. I scrubbed the hell outta them and stuffed them while wet.
After they dried I somewhat got the shape back. The front plastic piece is giving me problems.
Might have to pull the heat gun out and work some magic lol

Back
Top Bottom