Nike Air Max Plus Thread

timetowearthese timetowearthese and in hand feeling? they are ok? nice release in hand?

thanks for the pics :wink:

edit: arch support in box?
Hey, in hand they feel fine, overall they are nice. The midsole and bubbles despite th glue marks look okay. I will be buying a pair tomorrow. I didn’t get to see the box, the shoe was under the counter in a cupboard, I just asked to have a peek.

I'm going to wait for the pair that's dropping later, with the orange swoosh. ( I think they are dropping later:ohwell:)

timetowearthese timetowearthese thanks :wink:

otherwise imo there will be a "large" stock (lot of shop have them), we'll see if it happens on the nike desktop (if yes I order a second pair with my voucher and send back the full price pair, and obviously keep the best pair lol :tongue: )

it's been a long time since I haven't spending 170e in one pair...

Last edited:
Wtf is going on here!?
649760.gif

:sick::smh:

Gonna keep an eye out on YouTube to see if there's someone with at least one of the previous releases in order to compare.

But it's not looking good, so far I'm disappointed.

timetowearthese timetowearthese thanks :wink:

otherwise imo there will be a "large" stock (lot of shop have them), we'll see if it happens on the nike desktop (if yes I order a second pair with my voucher and send back the full price pair, and obviously keep the best pair lol :tongue: )

it's been a long time since I haven't spending 170e in one pair...

Your welcome bro. Sounds like a good plan. They are 135 pounds here, in comparison 170 Euro seems a little steep, but who knows. Hope you are happy with them.

Your welcome bro. Sounds like a good plan. They are 135 pounds here, in comparison 170 Euro seems a little steep.
Gonna keep an eye out on YouTube to see if there's someone with at least one of the previous releases in order to compare.

But it's not looking good, so far I'm disappointed.
It will happen and there will be major differences, the quality of the upper is better on the 13 IMO. But I like the color of the 18 this is the only reason I am going to buy a pair. Us guys who remember how they should be are now a minority, Nike are maintaining their product lines and marketing these to the younger generation now who will not care about these details. Looks like the 13 was the last of the reasonably good quality pairs. I sighed when I saw the nubuck had been replaced, I didn’t even notice the glitter was removed from the panel underneath. Anyway I’m parking the 13s and beating these up. Mimo was right the 13 was done was very well, but what we can learn from this also is that even pairs made in Vietnam can come out differently.

Last edited:
but what we can learn from this also is that even pairs made in Vietnam can come out differently.
thats because Nike are money hungry cu.nt.s that actually dont deserve my money, they will do everything and anything to save a few pennies and are shameless when it comes to cutting corners, people that are working for Nike and are responsible and giving approval for these cutting corner money saving tactics need to get an headshot imo

Last edited:
thats because Nike are money hungry cu.nt.s that actually dont deserve my money, they will do everything and anything to save a few pennies and are shameless when it comes to cutting corners, people that are working for Nike and are responsible and giving approval for these cutting corner money saving tactics need to get an headshot imo
I share your passion and anger on this man. Your are 100 percent right 1. They are greedy 2. The person signing these off and marketing the shoe does not appreciate it. It wouldn’t surprise me if they have done every single thing they could to cheap out on this production run including cross sharing material from other models, like the veins or ex nubuck part, and not doing the details like the glitter etc. Don’t get me wrong I will still buy a pair. It’s a shame the AMP does not have a driving force behind it like Tinkers shoes. One things for sure footlocker looked after the hyper blue for 15 years until their exclusivity contract was up, then it was brought back into the empire and we have what we have.

Tomorrow 10 am I cop!!:smokin8):smokin8)

For against I had the footlocker near me at the phone, no other TN items to accompany the release of this OG, a seller mentioned a Nike tracksuit with a beautiful blue gradient that would correspond to the hyperblue, but no Tn logo unfortunately...

I share your passion and anger on this man. Your are 100 percent right 1. They are greedy 2. The person signing these off and marketing the shoe does not appreciate it. It wouldn’t surprise me if they have done every single thing they could to cheap out on this production run including cross sharing material from other models
42128277_144556996494810_961129906435624467_n.jpg
they cant even leave the baby shoes alone, right are the 2015 anniversary infrareds and left are the 2017 game royal AM90s, before baby sneakers got the normal AM90 midsole with a bigger air unit, but starting from 2016 they gave the baby shoes the ultra midsoles and if that wasnt already enough they make the air units smaller so that they can save another few cents :smh: :smh: :smh: :angry: :evil:

+1 they are much too greedy, if they feasted a little less benefit we could have great sneakers with quality control worthy of the name... and always good materials

i hate their cheap materials "plastic like" that we see all too often at my taste, with nubuck and with glitter it coulb be a lot better! too greedy... Grrrr :smh:

actually their policy does not deserve our money... right!

That cost money, though. I can understand cutting corners to make a buck, but not at the cost of overall quality. Its like ferrari using Ford paint because it was cheaper. Not going to cut it. And for the life of me I cannot understand what the need to change the veins to something similar, but different was.

Back
Top Bottom