Nike Air Max Plus Thread

at least whe have a nice box ^^ wtf :lol:
BQ4629-003_sivasdescalzo-nike-air-max-plus-og-BQ4629-003-6.jpg

alala... |l:smh:
They spent more time on the damn box and paper than the shoes.

42128277_144556996494810_961129906435624467_n.jpg
they cant even leave the baby shoes alone, right are the 2015 anniversary infrareds and left are the 2017 game royal AM90s, before baby sneakers got the normal AM90 midsole with a bigger air unit, but starting from 2016 they gave the baby shoes the ultra midsoles and if that wasnt already enough they make the air units smaller so that they can save another few cents :smh: :smh: :smh: :angry: :evil:
That bubble on the 2017 AM90s is pathetic. Seems like in the last 3 years quality has just sunk on certain lines. I don’t know what it’s like in the states but in the UK if you look at car paint on new cars it’s all crap now, they come out the factory with orange peel. We live in this mass produced cost cutting era. I’m going to be much more careful with my money, being very selective is key. No way these are worth 135 pounds, 160 dollars or 175 Euro. But it is what it is, I still think a complaint should be filed about this shoe. It should start with which d*ck did you put in charge of overseeing the material procurement and production and quality control of this shoe.

It will be interesting to see when they start getting in people's hands, I'll let that be what guides me. I would return the pair if I had paid 175 dollars after taxes and got a crap one, and be more disappointed than if I didn't get it altogether.

It will be interesting to see when they start getting in people's hands, I'll let that be what guides me. I would return the pair if I had paid 175 dollars after taxes and got a crap one, and be more disappointed than if I didn't get it altogether.
Most of the people that are getting them never had them before and will think they are amazing..which is funny. The shoe is watered down idc

That bubble on the 2017 AM90s is pathetic. Seems like in the last 3 years quality has just sunk on certain lines. I don’t know what it’s like in the states but in the UK if you look at car paint on new cars it’s all crap now, they come out the factory with orange peel. We live in this mass produced cost cutting era. I’m going to be much more careful with my money, being very selective is key. No way these are worth 135 pounds, 160 dollars or 175 Euro. But it is what it is, I still think a complaint should be filed about this shoe. It should start with which d*ck did you put in charge of overseeing the material procurement and production and quality control of this shoe.
Theyve been focused more on basketball than retro models it seems. The other focus has been cheaper, easier to produce models, which is a great business model. The bone we got thrown was the am1, which I'm sure had a great cost at first but it revitalized a whole line for them, so it was worth it. I'm waiting to see how these are introduced and received by the public because they didn't need to revitalize the tn line, only draw more attention in the US market. So i get the lack of detail, it wasn't necessary in their eyes.

the availability from this release is much larger this time and also because they have produced tons of these compared to the 2013 release
Wasn't the US release a foot locker only release, as well? I got those and the all grey ones, but passed on the tiger ones because of the all white midsole.

Wasn't the US release a foot locker only release, as well? I got those and the all grey ones, but passed on the tiger ones because of the all white midsole.
East bay had them and I think finish line too, but are they not footlocker owned companies? Footlocker had exclusivity until 2013/14

Theyve been focused more on basketball than retro models it seems. The other focus has been cheaper, easier to produce models, which is a great business model. The bone we got thrown was the am1, which I'm sure had a great cost at first but it revitalized a whole line for them, so it was worth it. I'm waiting to see how these are introduced and received by the public because they didn't need to revitalize the tn line, only draw more attention in the US market. So i get the lack of detail, it wasn't necessary in their eyes.

Very true, they fixed the AM1 and basketball gets a lot of money thrown into it. Good summary of the situation. But I mean we were not asking to revitalise them, just consistency. I get the point about the US market though it makes sense. Like you said the only thing that was consistent was the cake icing paint.

Yep champs was where I got my greys and hypers from at the time. I Need another pair of greys tho. Honestly that's the only pair I'm looking forward to again if they dropped
I've worn my grey ones twice. I was always afraid of the creasing, because they were stiff.

Back
Top Bottom