Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Why would they use ultra veins when they make millions of TNs with the regular sized veins on GRs
Not even..they make millions of tns for the rest of the world. I dont get the veins. I really think it was to symbolize the tns inspriration of the sky and palm trees because the fade is wider and more pronounced also

Last edited:
I just got out of a FTL to try out a pair in a random cw to gauge the sizing of AM Plus in 2017. They run really small compared to 2013/14 AM Plus. A size 11 felt really narrow like my size 10.5 from my 2014 "Sunburn" cw which were tight. My size 11 Hyper Blue from 2013 fit me perfectly. I'm not going below a size 11 on thursday (nike.ca), might even go for a size 11.5. My TTS is 10.5 and I wear a 10.5 in the latest AM '97.

I just got out of a FTL to try out a pair in a random cw to gauge the sizing of AM Plus in 2017. They run really small compared to 2013/14 AM Plus. A size 11 felt really narrow like my size 10.5 from my 2014 "Sunburn" cw which were tight. My size 11 Hyper Blue from 2013 fit me perfectly. I'm not going below a size 11 on thursday (nike.ca), might even go for a size 11.5. My TTS is 10.5 and I wear a 10.5 in the latest AM '97.
And if the new og tns are the first batch made in vietnam again..youll have to try them on again

Hold on you going up a whole size? :lol:

I've been buying pairs all year and each pair are a size 11(my TTS) nothing like my 2013 hypers. The only pair I went half a size up with are the hot punches. Is that the pair you tried?

I've been buying pairs all year and each pair are a size 11(my TTS) nothing like my 2013 hypers. The only pair I went half a size up with are the hot punches. Is that the pair you tried?
Nope, it was a triple white colorway.

Hold on you going up a whole size? :lol:
Humor me, what's funny?
Based off the pair I just tried, IF the sizing hasn't changed with the upcoming release, a size 11.5 would seem to fit me better than my 10.5 TTS. I'll probably take a size 11 if I can though.

How do y’all change sizes so much smh.. I’m a 9 in everything besides chucks.. y’all be going up and down whole sizes.. one min y’all wear a 10 then an 11 1/2 then 11 .. do you guys feet get bigger and smaller depending on the day of the week or something lol

How is this even possible lol?? How many sizes do u wear ??

How do y’all change sizes so much smh.. I’m a 9 in everything besides chucks.. y’all be going up and down whole sizes.. one min y’all wear a 10 then an 11 1/2 then 11 .. do you guys feet get bigger and smaller depending on the day of the week or something lol
my size is pretty consistent too all my J’s and Nike retros are a 9 or 9.5 only got 3 shoes in my collection so far that’s a 10 which is the 97s, 98s, and huaraches and either people getting any size just to have the shoe or people genuinely don’t know their shoe size. But I'm not going to lie I be thinking the samething when I see people jumping from a 9 to a 10.5 in here :lol:

my size is pretty consistent too all my J’s and Nike retros are a 9 or 9.5 only got 3 shoes in my collection so far that’s a 10 which is the 97s, 98s, and huaraches and either people getting any size just to have the shoe or people genuinely don’t know their shoe size. But I'm not going to lie I be thinking the samething when I see people jumping from a 9 to a 10.5 in here :lol:
Lol I just get it man.. every release on here people asking about sizing??? Just get ur normal size geesh.. it’s like people get too excited about the shoe and just need to to talk about something I guess so they start talking about getting different sizes or something lol.. I just don’t get it.. a couple post ago dude said he wears a 10 but bout to get a size 11 :lol::lol: I just don’t understand how people do it lol.. if I got a whole size bigger than my normal size first of all the shoe would look like a boat on my foot .. and it wouldn’t stay on my foot haha

Right. I wear a 10 in every shoe lol.

It happens, I wear between a 10 and a 10.5. Some shoes just fit different than others. I am a size 10.5 in asics, depending on the model. I am a size 10 or 9.5 in new balance. A 10 in air max 1. 10.5 in 90s. 10.5 in tns. Granted that is between different brands mostly, but I can acknowledge the fact shoe size is not a guaranteed thing.

I'll be waiting, one of the benefits of owning a 2013 pair already. Exchange rate plus shipping is going to be a killer. And even if they sell out and going for some stupid resell price, oh well. My kids will still smile when they're happy, and so will I.

I’ll be waiting also it’s not like we have to wait for long if We comparing them to other air max like the 97s( came out late 2016 in Europe)and 1s( restocks didn’t come out until September and October of last year)we literally had to wait about a half an year for those too come to the states

3F6CCBB4-7577-4189-B34F-E71ED2BF4AED.jpeg

At least the midsole looks ok? I have a feeling the resell price for 2013s is going to go up.

26h to wait lol

perso on my last TN pair (2008/2009) it was my TTS 8us 41eu and fit me perfect, so i stay with my tts for these 2018 OG... all my nike (90, bw, AM1, light) are in the same size except for the 90 ultra 2.0 flyknit (0,5 size down, i wear 7,5us 40,5eu for these), i don't like 0,5 size up (i do it for the air span and now i regret lol, little bit boat like however only 0,5cm between 41 and 42), the only pair for 0,5 up is the 97 silver for me (41 was too small/snug)

PS: I like to fill my shoes fully (unlike others), personally i can't 0,5 size down with AM1, my foot measure 26cm for a 26cm shoes.... i have egyptian foot and only 2/3mm stay in toe box for my big toe, I like when it's like that even if with big socks it's hot and than when the shoes are new it's a little bit snug... (i only walk with my air max, no sport)

PS2: sorry for my little sizing history :lol:

:rofl:

Ok so the OG has somewhere along the way mated with the Ultra but we are going to have to live with it. I’m not doubling up on these though, as I have my 13s which are still good. We should contact Nike and tell them to sort this out for the next release. I get the point about the palm trees but while the width could be bearable it is the depth of the veins (the way they stick out) not the the width as much that make them look a little off the way they should be. You have to be standing a few meters away not to see the depth of the veins. I’m still buying one pair as I said, but for sure this release has considerably more plastic on them, which is a shame as it makes the shoe look cheap. I might be a geek and weigh them against the 13s lol then again maybe not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom