Nike Air Max Plus Thread

65CDD797-DBF1-4726-A760-59A8EE8CBFCD.jpeg
9608266C-033F-4B8B-80E3-4BB598433922.jpeg
606479EB-3D4B-4666-861F-27B7189836AB.jpeg
Sole swap with a 2018 or leave as a museum piece to crumble? Votes please.. they are still wearable atm. Had the Jason Mark out trying to clean them up already

Does the shades of your pair look like tge 2013 or more like the OG

I'll try to take some photos of mine tomorrow

Those can't be 2018s. The veins are thin like every other release. 2018s have the thicker embossed/outlined veins.
But then if these are a 2018 GS below, the veins are also like the previous years and much different from the mens release.

Also just noticed a smoky toe cap. What the heck is going on here??

screenshot_20181116-103917-png.2211860

T
F9BBEFC9-9CAC-4409-8972-A9A536231DB9.png
Nike EU hyper blue stock

after 10 days, sold out!

after seeing the pictures of the first buyers, many have thrown themselves on it I think, for fear of missing them, because they are frankly correct! yesterday I was walking with at dusk it was just wowhhhhh wonderful (fades is amazing with the night!)

since I have them I don't leave them anymore! it's crazy! the last pair that made this effect to me on feet was the AM1 anniversary OG red... like for the anniversary OG red many people (young and less young) have their eyes drawn to it... that's the blue shark effect :smile: (she is much more beautiful on feet and outside than inside and in hands, for me she is ok when i walk with... after the shoe in hands we can always talk, color, fades, veins size, no nubuck, midsole paint job, etc etc... but when we walk with, guys she's a nice pair imo she does the job!)

Last edited:
after 10 days, sold out!

after seeing the pictures of the first buyers, many have thrown themselves on it I think, for fear of missing them, because they are frankly correct! yesterday I was walking with at dusk it was just wowhhhhh wonderful (fades is amazing with the night!)

since I have them I don't leave them anymore! it's crazy! the last pair that made this effect to me on feet was the AM1 anniversary OG red... like for the anniversary OG red many people (young and less young) have their eyes drawn to it... that's the blue shark effect :smile: (she is much more beautiful on feet and outside than inside and in hands, for me she is ok when i walk with... after the shoe in hands we can always talk, color, fades, veins size, no nubuck, midsole paint job, etc etc... but when we walk with, guys she's a nice pair imo she does the job!)
100% I have not worn mine yet so have not checked them out properly but I agree. From my perspective if I slept and didn’t pick up I know I would of been hunting on eBay in a few weeks time. There might be a restock you never know, but they definately are not sitting that’s for sure. Each release color has been different it makes it more interesting. At least we all will have pairs now to last until the 25th anniversary. Have a good weekend everyone.

2018 really? Interesting. Different veins and I don't have nearly as much yellow on the gradient in my pair.

Unless the larger GS pairs have the bubbles in the front too.
Guys scroll back we have been over this subject twice already. The top pair in this pic are the second rendition of the 2014 TXT sunsets they are not the OG. Notice the color of the swoosh. Billy pointed it out. It’s a completely different model and product number. The OG should have a subtle fade not like this so of course there is going to be a very distinct difference. It’s all love

bad news, after 3 full days (only walking) on my right shoe the midsole starts to take off from the toe cap... it's light but it starts :frown: (i will reglue them with neoprene contact glue :wink: finger crossed it will hold well)

I had 6 other pairs of TN shark in my life (first in 1998, and between 2005 and 2009 for the 5 others), first time it happens to me... no luck, no desire to send them back...

ps: I had forgotten how boring it was to walk in dog poop with these shoes LOL (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr and it's not even the left foot while it's brought happiness from the left hahahhaha, note for me: put old sneakers to take a walk with the dog)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom