Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Nike really needs to go back in the vault and just re-release a bunch of colorways from the early 2000's to mid 2000's. These new colorways they drop are atrocious. case in point, that denim pair above lol

Champs has a new colorway they just put on their site today, if you want to check it out. Here's the link. They have the countdown on the page, so it isn't available til the countdown ends. I just wanted to tell you that so you didn't get excited thinking you could buy them right away.

newamps.jpg
newamps2.jpg
newamps3.jpg

After almost 2 months(3 weeks in customs. At least I know they’re not counterfeit right lol) wellllll worth the wait.😎🔥😱
75E1DE44-B8BF-4E07-940F-D514EBEF37A8.jpeg
74803B20-1980-4ED7-9CBC-064195CAFD57.jpeg
For the love of god Nike just drop these in the states I’m not paying $300+ For em in a uncommon Sz 12. I love em but that price is absurd.

For the love of god Nike just drop these in the states I’m not paying $300+ For em in a uncommon Sz 12. I love em but that price is absurd.
I wear a size 12. Lol I paid $240. Plus shipping. Lol ever hear the saying... hope in one hand, $hit in the other? It was april when hype sites said they’d be releasing soon. They’re not getting released here. Just like the “ghost greens” that got scrapped. There’s a few other dope colorways that even Europe and Australia(where I got these from) didn’t see.

Yea, IG has a few sellers selling them for $899... I'm hoping that figure is in Australian Dollars... my gut told me to cash out and cop all the pairs I could when they were dirt cheap on Ebay when I got my pair but I didn't smh. I'll never forgive myself for not following my gut.

Any information on these being released in the U.S. ?
Saw them on Hibbett Last week haven’t seen or heard of them dropping anywhere else since.
3AFBD7B4-E32A-47FF-8AF7-3955576C047E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom