Nike Air Max Plus Thread

gdssefsebrsebr.png

TN1 Supreme :nerd: :nerd:

I didn't realize what I was looking at :emoji_heart_eyes:

Nike really needs to go back in the vault and just re-release a bunch of colorways from the early 2000's to mid 2000's. These new colorways they drop are atrocious. case in point, that denim pair above lol
There would have been a beef here between you & me if the pair had a plastic mudguard. Them sticking to leather makes me bring peace to your cyber-***.

Any information on these being released in the U.S. ?
Saw them on Hibbett Last week haven’t seen or heard of them dropping anywhere else since.
3AFBD7B4-E32A-47FF-8AF7-3955576C047E.jpeg

A friend and I had our eyes on these and watched the countdown on Hibbett. As soon as the countdown ended, they were listed as sold out.. strangest thing for a tn3.

I'm sure we will receive them stateside. Both Eu & Australia got them.

A friend and I had our eyes on these and watched the countdown on Hibbett. As soon as the countdown ended, they were listed as sold out.. strangest thing for a tn3.

I'm sure we will receive them stateside. Both Eu & Australia got them.
I figured that is what happened. Which means the release was probably pushed back to go along with the laser blue 90s, 95s, and 97s since they all share the same laser blue color. This will probably be a pack similar to the galaxy pack released earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom