Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Good luck to anybody who goes after these. Yall can have em. They look like some customs gone bad.
How did they mess these up this bad? Or is this case #4079 of "we got a sample and the actual shoe looks way better"?

EgW3ku6XYAAC2O1

Good luck to anybody who goes after these. Yall can have em. They look like some customs gone bad.
How did they mess these up this bad? Or is this case #4079 of "we got a sample and the actual shoe looks way better"?

EgW3ku6XYAAC2O1

I hope that's the case, honestly, because I am not a fan.

Okay, now it makes sense. There are 3 Supreme colorways coming and this is just the first one to leak.

This one:

Supreme × Nike Air Max Plus TN
Color: University Red/Varsity Maze

And 2 more:

Color: Hyper Grape/Varsity Maze

Color: Black/Black

I hope the other 2 are better than this. Someone made a mockup of the other two but it makes the ones we've already seen look decent, so I didn't bother posting it because obviously that aint right. But I'm hoping the grapes are nice, cause the black/blacks sound like they'll be boring if they follow the same general design.

But it just dawned on me that we haven't seen the soles. Wonder if they put the big Supreme there.

Also guys do you think that air max pluses can be reshaped using the ironing technique method?? Not sure whether it's absolutely doable or chemically out of question since I'm stoop-stoop-stoopid.

Reshape isn’t possible iron would just melt the plastic it can’t be done with AM Plus.
Yay but you'd never apply the iron right at the surface of the material anyway, there's always some sort of cloth put inbetween the iron and the shoe, maybe that would avoid boiling plastic?

Back
Top Bottom