Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Nike is literally taking all my extra $$$

every wk for the last 3 months there's been at least 2-3 pairs I've felt I had to have....

no end in sight still. My wife is near the breaking point lol

In same boat, wife is really not happy, but she knows what she married all those years ago, but now my kids give me a hard time , lol

Saw the hyper blues in store today. The Air bubble have no pressure in them whatsoever. It's like a cheap plastic film that you can push in with your finger. I don't know what the og's were like but is this normal?

Last edited:
Saw the hyper blues in store today. The Air bubble have no pressure in them whatsoever. It's like a cheap plastic film that you can push in with your finger. I don't know what the og's were like but is this normal?

Hi wat store and country did you see these in?

Damn those Royal ones are fire, but I can't rock white mesh TN's anymore...I kill them within the first 2-5 wears. When you have children, you learn to cop colorways that can get stepped on multiple times. I remember when I had my daughter (my 1st child), man did it take some getting used to. I used to get so heated whenever she f'd my ish up, which was every other day!

Copped these bad boys for $70 at Nike Factory in Allen (Texas) Outlets if anyone is interested. Width and length is great on them but they're tight at the top just before the tongue. Do these stretch out at all or am I SOL? As soon as I take out the insoles they fit well I'm just not sure I'd be down for walking around with no insoles all the time. Any recommendations on thinner insoles if they don't stretch? 

View media item 2399927
Copped these bad boys for $70 at Nike Factory in Allen (Texas) Outlets if anyone is interested. Width and length is great on them but they're tight at the top just before the tongue. Do these stretch out at all or am I SOL? As soon as I take out the insoles they fit well I'm just not sure I'd be down for walking around with no insoles all the time. Any recommendations on thinner insoles if they don't stretch? 

They'll stretch comfortably after a few wears.

Reactions: You

Anyone have an answer to this? Is it due to tuned air? What exactly is tuned air?
Someone school me

I replace the insoles with thin Spenco ones when that happens. This is just an example since I don't know what size you are.

Amazon product ASIN B000S6JTMQ

Good looking out. Repped. I'm a size 12...so these are even thinner than the current insoles? Or do they just give way more?
I know they're thinner than other Nike insoles I've swapped out (AM95, AJ1, etc.). I can compare them with the insoles from my hyper blues late tonight. I guess the actual name of them is Spenco Comfort Insoles.

https://www.spenco.com/product.aspx?prodid=52&catid=20

Reactions: You

did they have any other sizes? 

Damn shame outlets don't do phone orders anymore. 
mean.gif

man I've been eyeing those in a 13 on the bay @130$ and theyre in outlets for 70$smh. I hate living in the boonies

Last edited:
^yeah my closest is AC(timewise) but in reality the rehoboth del outlet is closer mile-wise but I'm on the cape May side of the Delaware so the ferry ride adds an hr & a half

^yeah my closest is AC(timewise) but in reality the rehoboth del outlet is closer mile-wise but I'm on the cape May side of the Delaware so the ferry ride adds an hr & a half

For me it's jakson and tinton falls, only good thing I ever got was medicine ball trainers for $33 so I bought 3

Back
Top Bottom