Nike Air Max Plus Thread

refreshment of midsole:
20181021_220501.jpg

The pair your talkin about from 2014 resembled those ogs but they werent the same. There was no fade
Oh yea fair point, I’ve given up on Nike ever making things 1-to-1 matches though & lumped them in together as “same shoe/different material”.

I didn’t take the fade into account with the material change lol

69F7CCA4-60BC-4759-AEEC-5AA92D47207F.jpeg
Heard today that the hyper blue is going to be released in most stores (FL) nationwide, probobly but not confirmed alongside the orange pair. The purple pair is likely to be more limited and only available in flagship stores and online. The release calendar is not showing the 8th anymore at least in the UK, I’m told it might be pushed toward the end of the month, Black Friday week, week of greatness.

Has anyone checked EBay lately I check maybe like a week or two ago to see if anyone letting go of their 2013 og pairs I didn’t see anything yet atlease wouldn’t mind coming up on some tigers on the low since I have the hyperblues

A77482B6-4944-433A-809A-75B50B2F0169.png

For the lovers!! Check this CW with that perfect Shape and good quality (2013 Tiger)
So there's a chance you will stop complaining about the shape, factory, fade, toe cap, or children workers who messed up the quality?!? Count me in!
ConsiderateTidyBobolink.webp

But for real, you complain ALOT. I'm glad they are giving you what you want, but please dont find a way to complain about these releases.

69F7CCA4-60BC-4759-AEEC-5AA92D47207F.jpeg
Heard today that the hyper blue is going to be released in most stores (FL) nationwide, probobly but not confirmed alongside the orange pair. The purple pair is likely to be more limited and only available in flagship stores and online. The release calendar is not showing the 8th anymore at least in the UK, I’m told it might be pushed toward the end of the month, Black Friday week, week of greatness.
I really hope they release the tigers stateside this time around and not give us a consultation prize like the sunsets again I need that clear mudguard and other og details

9D59B24F-9677-4C48-B588-063A654F0326.jpeg
I really hope they release the tigers stateside this time around and not give us a consultation prize like the sunsets again I need that clear mudguard and other og details

That was harsh, the txt sunsets were not that bad, i think you would of been disappointed with the color of 2013 orange ones. They were more like this girls hair.

Has anyone checked EBay lately I check maybe like a week or two ago to see if anyone letting go of their 2013 og pairs I didn’t see anything yet atlease wouldn’t mind coming up on some tigers on the low since I have the hyperblues
what size are you?

The color got lost somewhere. Maybe people started calling them tigers too much and forgot they were originally based on a sunset. If you look at a tigers coat it’s color is closer to the 2013 retro or that girls hair. The OGs and even the 2008 360 hybrid had that different kind of orange yellow and red blend which more sunset like. Anyway that’s enough of my artistic comparisons, everyone has their own opinion. Anyone in the states need a a hand on release day from the UK let me know.

Back
Top Bottom