Nike Air Max Plus Thread

certainly you know the picture, but I give it
ANATOMY_OF_AIR_INDIVIDUALS_JPEG_EXE_AMPLUS_native_1600.jpg

"After unlocking full-length air, ideas around air seemed endless. Nike began to focus on other forms of cushioning, one of which was Tuned Air. This innovative play on air cushioning first debuted on the 1999 Nike Air Max Plus and used physical structures to augment the stability of Nike Max Air cushioning"

source: https://news.nike.com/news/the-evolution-of-visible-air

PS:
FrenchSneakerAdd said:
it would not surprise me if in the future Nike makes us this hyper blue upper with a sole of vapormax ... I have never tried or bought vapormax, there's a big difference compared to a TN? it's softer and bouncy I guess, but is it really better and sustainable?

nobody?

Last edited:
certainly you know the picture, but I give it
ANATOMY_OF_AIR_INDIVIDUALS_JPEG_EXE_AMPLUS_native_1600.jpg

"After unlocking full-length air, ideas around air seemed endless. Nike began to focus on other forms of cushioning, one of which was Tuned Air. This innovative play on air cushioning first debuted on the 1999 Nike Air Max Plus and used physical structures to augment the stability of Nike Max Air cushioning"

source: https://news.nike.com/news/the-evolution-of-visible-air

PS:

nobody?

They already did them earlier this year.
E8CB5F84-1431-43CE-991A-F989B6630B55.jpeg
FC3656E5-5789-4A43-91EA-13737E92C34C.jpeg

Maybe, I have never had veins fall off a TN before
Me neither but I can see others complaints if you catch em on something whilst walking

Only ever had issues with the toe cap detaching away from the upper but that was when I used em to play football in regularly lol

Hi All

I am from Germany and i searching the Nike Air Max Plus Motherland from 2012. in US 13.

Any Informationen about the ID and where i can geht this?

Greens Simon

Oh well they got me this once I’ll keep them on ice and return once I can get cheaper
you will only have 30 days to return them, i doubt that NDC will lift the discount restriction for the HBs within this period since the holiday season just started and everyone is starting to buy gifts for x-mas and such

Just received my pair from SNS.

Visually they look real good, better than the last retro IMO.

Comfort wise they are terrible. This was a shoe that for me -in its OG form -was one of the most all time comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned. Even the last retro both in this colorway and the tigers which I had shipped over from Europe were comfortable. The cushioning on these is non existent, Atleast on this pair, and on my right shoe near my big toe the shoe curves upward.

Also, mesh they used for the uppers is super stiff. Wanted to break these out immediately but now I’ll wind up waiting out the US release and swap out for HOPEFULLY a better pair

I got em for 105 euro when they had the sale on at slamjamsocialsm, bought some other stuff for the free shipping so it came out to about 120usd
ugh...looks like that sale is over with or is there a working code out there? i priced it out, and they want $195 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom