Nike Air Max Plus Thread

They are up on footlocker.se release calender now.

C558907F-B773-4398-B12D-031EEEB9BF73.jpeg

bad news, after 3 full days (only walking) on my right shoe the midsole starts to take off from the toe cap... it's light but it starts :frown: (i will reglue them with neoprene contact glue :wink: finger crossed it will hold well)

I had 6 other pairs of TN shark in my life (first in 1998, and between 2005 and 2009 for the 5 others), first time it happens to me... no luck, no desire to send them back...

ps: I had forgotten how boring it was to walk in dog poop with these shoes LOL (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr and it's not even the left foot while it's brought happiness from the left hahahhaha, note for me: put old sneakers to take a walk with the dog)
Any pics?

Greedys aren't terrible. I'd have liked to see them incorporate elements from more pairs, but I'm not sure the average consumer can really associate any other colorways with the AMP. Very surprised to even see the grid matrix print make a comeback on those.

I hope they're a sign of more grid matrix prints in the future. IIRC, all of the grid martix pairs from the OG run were womens. I'd love to see some new colorways. Maybe a black/grey/volt pair or white/black/violet. Lots of dope options .

The other thing I noticed in those pics that I think is pretty cool is the forefoot air bubble is yellow on the Hyper side and red on the Tiger side. They're not at the top of my list, but I'm almost tempted to cop for the grid print alone. Much rather have solid grid matrix pairs than a 50/50 colorway though.

bad news, after 3 full days (only walking) on my right shoe the midsole starts to take off from the toe cap... it's light but it starts :frown: (i will reglue them with neoprene contact glue :wink: finger crossed it will hold well)

I had 6 other pairs of TN shark in my life (first in 1998, and between 2005 and 2009 for the 5 others), first time it happens to me... no luck, no desire to send them back...

ps: I had forgotten how boring it was to walk in dog poop with these shoes LOL (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr and it's not even the left foot while it's brought happiness from the left hahahhaha, note for me: put old sneakers to take a walk with the dog)
i was exactly thinking the same today lol

It’s certainly not for style reasons, looks trashy. It looks to me like the stripe is there to hide the seam or joint. Maybe it was more expensive to produce one single piece upper with two colorways and fades ( showing the fade between the two). They are making shoes like one of those scrap yard challenge tv shows nowadays. I get that people try to make the best of things and situations, talking about the grid, but this shoe is garbage.

Last edited:
Went by my local champs here in the US and they said they had quite a few pairs in each size. Has kids in the back as well. Unfortunately I’ll have to try for my size online since it’s never carried in store

Any pics?

:frown: (like i said, after 3 days only... IRL we do not see much but it starts, it's boring)
1.PNG

Last edited:
:frown: (like i said, after 3 days only... IRL we do not see much but it starts, it's boring)
1.PNG
I’d check if they have your size in stock buy another pair, have them delivered. Check if they are a good pair first then return these to Nike. Footlocker EU have pretty much a full size run left atm. If your intent on keeping you probobly will need a clamp and some black angelus.

no I do not return them for the moment, I will however prevent nike so that they open a return for defects, IRL we see nothing, there we see because it is a macro photo with the right angle, and if it comes off I send back but i do not buy another pair

Back
Top Bottom