Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Finally got shipping from End, won't be here until Monday :rolleyes

Mine too smh. Changed from Friday to Monday and look bunch of discos on this page. I knew this would happen and to return to END on the other side of earth and recop.. not even worth it. Ill show Nike.. Imma cop HB's in August. :evil:

giphy.gif

|l now i cant decide whether i jump on them right now for 135+tax because i need them like yesterday or sit and duck wait for another 20% off deal

Soooooo after wearing my sunsets all day I retract my earlier statement of them being more comfortable than my hyper blues. Both are wild uncomfortable. That Vietnamese shape yall were hyping up is a no for me. These are legit my most uncomfortable pair of Tn's.:ohwell:

I
Soooooo after wearing my sunsets all day I retract my earlier statement of them being more comfortable than my hyper blues. Both are wild uncomfortable. That Vietnamese shape yall were hyping up is a no for me. These are legit my most uncomfortable pair of Tn's.:ohwell:
dont understand something tho, why would they remove all the padding on the inside?

Ive bought mine but havent had the chance to wear em yet, ive tried on the galaxy and the black base with yellow orange line ones they arent that shabby
Whatever they did to these latest renditions disappoint me with the level of comfort they have

It's only my right shoe on both pairs. It's weird. I guess I'll go .5 size up when I get the purple pair and see if that helps any.

I told yall they were going to remove the padding a month ago... being made in vietnam means nothing. Esp if they stop....and start making them again 5 years later

hi guys, new here but how can I cop hyper blues right now? or do I just wait for what I think is a late December release?

Back
Top Bottom