Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Another incoming

Screenshot_20210221-083846_Instagram.jpg

I figured they would since they released in GS sizes, but I agree with you it ain’t looking they are gonna release here smh
It should be that way but Deadpools have been on Nike US in kid sizing for months yet no men release date for those in the states it’s like Nike is trolling us.

Nice , still waiting for Nike to ship my pair out , due to the snow storm in Texas they haven’t yet. Cant wait.

Looks like the release date for these two has changed on Nike UK from 2/25/21 to 3/11/21. Interesting to say the least a Nike US release may be on the horizon.
A50053A3-6FD6-4457-85A0-1E6E059D9E1F.png

Thanks for trying. Nike CS is great for returns and products in hand, but so terrible with any information about releases. There'll be a release for some shoe 3 days away, and they'll have no clue about it, or just give you like a generic "new styles are added all the time, check back later" message.

So have I missed these? I haven’t seen them anywhere else, been avoiding asking because I shouldn’t be tempting myself but...well I saw what I saw & here I am...

anyone know if these are coming out in the US or able to help with some info?
713A517B-A557-4316-9E0A-8415B3EAEA55.png

Just realized they're at the site in the image. How come you haven't bought from there? They have the chargers too.

1614291415494.png

Back
Top Bottom