Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Finally, need those navy's but hope they bring the bulls and lakers back as well...

Definitely get these when the price drops...Or pre-order at a discount...

Finally, need those navy's but hope they bring the bulls and lakers back as well...

Definitely get these when the price drops...Or pre-order at a discount...

I think of Mitch Richmond. 1996 All-Star Game and Lawrence Moten. 95-96. Syracuse University.

I think of Mitch Richmond. 1996 All-Star Game and Lawrence Moten. 95-96. Syracuse University.

I think of UMASS-Marcus Camby, Wake-Tim Duncan, and UCONN-Ray Allen. These are easiest one of the cleanest looking basketball shoes ever to grace the court. I still have the 2nd retro but they squeek so I'm looking forward to getting a new pair.

I think of UMASS-Marcus Camby, Wake-Tim Duncan, and UCONN-Ray Allen. These are easiest one of the cleanest looking basketball shoes ever to grace the court. I still have the 2nd retro but they squeek so I'm looking forward to getting a new pair.

wouldn't mind a pair of the OG CW.....of course after they hit the sale rack or outlets

wouldn't mind a pair of the OG CW.....of course after they hit the sale rack or outlets

Care of Nicekicks, Martin in 1996
4.23AirMaxUptempo_194795.JPG

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Damn, I guess saying Scotty Pippen would age me then, huh.

Definitely Scottie Pippen for me too!  I believe that Pip was rockin' these and MJ was in the Concord XIs that same year.

Definitely Scottie Pippen for me too!  I believe that Pip was rockin' these and MJ was in the Concord XIs that same year.

if they dropped his color from da bulls id cop ASAP.

shoes-2020.jpg

nike, drop these pippens asap.

if they dropped his color from da bulls id cop ASAP.

shoes-2020.jpg

nike, drop these pippens asap.

Back
Top Bottom