Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

will gladly pay retail for the teal joints.. the other two i'll wait since i know this shoe ALWAYS sits.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

New Pics from ModernNotoriety.com
[h1]Nike Air Max Uptempo 95 – 2012 Lineup[/h1]

The sneaker most memorable for being worn by Scottie Pippen will be making a huge come back in 2012. The Nike Air Max Uptempo 95′ drops in 3 new colorways including the fan favorite White/Black/Mystic Teal/White that released back in 95. The Uptempo also releases in a few new colorways like the neon grey which you can see after the Jump! Via Kumastock

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOW.
These and the teal og's are beautiful.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

New Pics from ModernNotoriety.com
[h1]Nike Air Max Uptempo 95 – 2012 Lineup[/h1]

The sneaker most memorable for being worn by Scottie Pippen will be making a huge come back in 2012. The Nike Air Max Uptempo 95′ drops in 3 new colorways including the fan favorite White/Black/Mystic Teal/White that released back in 95. The Uptempo also releases in a few new colorways like the neon grey which you can see after the Jump! Via Kumastock

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOW.
These and the teal og's are beautiful.

ill get da OG color on sale....every time i bought these i ended up getting burned from paying MSRP.

i have 2 pairs and i love em though, da lowtop all blacks and da derek fisher colorway.

ill get da OG color on sale....every time i bought these i ended up getting burned from paying MSRP.

i have 2 pairs and i love em though, da lowtop all blacks and da derek fisher colorway.

Originally Posted by Steez

nike-air-max-tempo-white-black-mystic-teal-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg
I've wanted these shoes ever since they released when I was in the 4th grade.  Glad to finally see this colorway being retroed.  Hopefully i'll have some money when they drop and have the patience to wait for the price to drop.  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Steez

nike-air-max-tempo-white-black-mystic-teal-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg
I've wanted these shoes ever since they released when I was in the 4th grade.  Glad to finally see this colorway being retroed.  Hopefully i'll have some money when they drop and have the patience to wait for the price to drop.  
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom