Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

YESSSSSSSSSSS I have been waiting for this retro for a minute. These are my grails. I can finally retire my 01 (or was it 03) retros.

But that price SMH

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Seriously, if it wasnt for the 90's sneakers most of us wouldnt even be here. Teals will be copped (hopefully for less than retail). $25 increase but they cant increase the air bubble 
grin.gif

I can't speak for others but yes I agree, air max penny 1, these, jordan 11, jason kidd on and on and on
Exactly. Every single one you mentioned. And lets not forget the Penny 2's and foamposites 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Seriously, if it wasnt for the 90's sneakers most of us wouldnt even be here. Teals will be copped (hopefully for less than retail). $25 increase but they cant increase the air bubble 
grin.gif

I can't speak for others but yes I agree, air max penny 1, these, jordan 11, jason kidd on and on and on
Exactly. Every single one you mentioned. And lets not forget the Penny 2's and foamposites 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Steez

nike-air-max-tempo-white-black-mystic-teal-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Finally..
indifferent.gif
@ the price though.. Will def wait to cop for under $100

I remember I debated mad hard to sell my OG pair on ebay, decided to do it.. And dude I sold em to claimed he never got em so I had to refund his $
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn...you never got the kicks back?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Steez

nike-air-max-tempo-white-black-mystic-teal-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Finally..
indifferent.gif
@ the price though.. Will def wait to cop for under $100

I remember I debated mad hard to sell my OG pair on ebay, decided to do it.. And dude I sold em to claimed he never got em so I had to refund his $
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn...you never got the kicks back?
frown.gif

FINALLY, thanks Nike....when it comes to one of my grails I'll take what I can get. Maybe double up if they hit outlets.

Definitely an Eastbay cop, tax would hurt in addition to the $165 price tag.

FINALLY, thanks Nike....when it comes to one of my grails I'll take what I can get. Maybe double up if they hit outlets.

Definitely an Eastbay cop, tax would hurt in addition to the $165 price tag.

Also if I remember right, the swoosh on the tongue was teal on the OG, now it is black on the retro sample....its hard to tell on the OG pic above does anyone have any other pics?

Also if I remember right, the swoosh on the tongue was teal on the OG, now it is black on the retro sample....its hard to tell on the OG pic above does anyone have any other pics?

the og teal is my grail, im buying 3 pairs and I dont even get into kicks anymore.

the og teal is my grail, im buying 3 pairs and I dont even get into kicks anymore.

One six FIVE?

Yeah,way to muscle the retailer Nike. You know damn well these won't move at that price, but so long as the wholesale price goes up, that's all that matters.

One six FIVE?

Yeah,way to muscle the retailer Nike. You know damn well these won't move at that price, but so long as the wholesale price goes up, that's all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom