Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

might get another pair of obsidians, but not for retail. for 165 they are smoking crack. just sold my pips on ebay like 2 months ago, wish i would have kept them.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Copped on disco

Yeah, the masses won't be sweating these, or that price tag.

Just pissed I gotta wait until next July - September to cop for cheap.

Oh well, I've waited 10+ years already...

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Copped on disco

Yeah, the masses won't be sweating these, or that price tag.

Just pissed I gotta wait until next July - September to cop for cheap.

Oh well, I've waited 10+ years already...

Nike did say they're going to raise prices so 165 is still ok can't wait a bunch of teals in my collections.

Nike did say they're going to raise prices so 165 is still ok can't wait a bunch of teals in my collections.

Had the teals back in 8th grade, but the lace holder ripped and they were a tad small. Had to return them after 1 game in them. Went to Champs and the manager hooked it up. Literally the day we returned them he got the shipment of the all black colorway. Instant trade. Loved those so much, one of my favorite shoes.

Then the eye hold ripped again upon lacing them up, and got the white/navy colorway. Didn't like them and swapped them for the AJ XI's lowtops.

Ah to be a kid again.

Had the teals back in 8th grade, but the lace holder ripped and they were a tad small. Had to return them after 1 game in them. Went to Champs and the manager hooked it up. Literally the day we returned them he got the shipment of the all black colorway. Instant trade. Loved those so much, one of my favorite shoes.

Then the eye hold ripped again upon lacing them up, and got the white/navy colorway. Didn't like them and swapped them for the AJ XI's lowtops.

Ah to be a kid again.

sad thing is you will probably have to get more comfortable insole with the crap quality that has been coming out as far as comfort wise, or you can go a size up and get double insoles. i did that on some shoe that i couldnt get but in a size bigger and they are so comfy now.

sad thing is you will probably have to get more comfortable insole with the crap quality that has been coming out as far as comfort wise, or you can go a size up and get double insoles. i did that on some shoe that i couldnt get but in a size bigger and they are so comfy now.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by Steez

nike-air-max-tempo-white-black-mystic-teal-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg
WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME...

As much as I know these will go on discount, once they drop I dont think I will be able to hold off on buying my pairs....just seeing them on the shelves theres no way im gonna be able to wait an extra 6 months for them to go on sale

As much as I know these will go on discount, once they drop I dont think I will be able to hold off on buying my pairs....just seeing them on the shelves theres no way im gonna be able to wait an extra 6 months for them to go on sale

I got a pair of the recent black reds, not as comfortable as I would have thought. The suede or whatever with the grooves inbetween the R and the swoosh dig into my foot.

Maybe I just got a bad pair.

Either way, have always loved these shoes. Might dabble with another pair but definitely will try them on first.

I got a pair of the recent black reds, not as comfortable as I would have thought. The suede or whatever with the grooves inbetween the R and the swoosh dig into my foot.

Maybe I just got a bad pair.

Either way, have always loved these shoes. Might dabble with another pair but definitely will try them on first.

Back
Top Bottom