Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

finishline just marked down those obsidian whites @ 90.99
the grey ones too

I'm tempted to buy another pair of these...that price is too good to pass up

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Aair16

Rudy Gay and Delonte West have the best sneaker games in the NBA.

Really?  You think Rudy and Delonte are better than Monte Ellis or Paul George this year?

Gilbert Arenas has been killin it for years. how you gonan leave him out

where are the FNL coupons? I am on the mailing list, I didn't get any current ones.

Originally Posted by kevvv

where are the FNL coupons? I am on the mailing list, I didn't get any current ones.

I came across mine wen i was re doing my room. They are good till the end of the year so i must have gotten em earlier in the year and forgot about em. 

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by Aair16

Rudy Gay and Delonte West have the best sneaker games in the NBA.

Really?  You think Rudy and Delonte are better than Monte Ellis or Paul George this year?

I was only thinking about this current year...but for sure Agent Zero was killing it last year

Originally Posted by marcushatten

I was only thinking about this current year...but for sure Agent Zero was killing it last year

oh your right that was last season. Im more of a college hoops fan than nba. I just remember on like nicekicks every morning i would see him rockin some crazyyyyy heat. He dropped 23 pts in a pair of dolce gabana sneakers if i remember correctly. Everyday on twitter for a few months he would give away a pair from his collection. Endless heat

I havent played ball in these, but after just wearin my pair for the first time, i would think these prob make a great on court shoe. Very snug, your feet wont be sliding around at all, also they seem to have good ankle support(i personally cannot play in lowtops, and will never understand how ppl at such high levels wear kds, kobes etc, i would destroy my ankles in those)

^fast forward a few hours and it actually feels great to take them off. They are pretty comfortable but those elastic straps make it such a tight fit around the foot, almost feels like your foot cant breathe at times

classic shoe copped 2 pairs of 12.5's off finishline......one of the classic nike b-ball shoe.......now if they drop the bullls colorway that wud b the business!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Originally Posted by penalize

price went back up on FNL
what the?  I've never seen prices of shoes go up before.  If you missed out, I've been seeing these all over ebay selling between $75 - $100.

Back
Top Bottom