Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

got my favorites like the torquise, fisher, chicago home, chicago away, black/volt green. they had/have them for good deals since they got launch. I don't know but for me they felt rough on the collar and the step in comfort was average. although they felt much better compared to the Carter Shox. I'm just bummed that they don't feel the typical uptempos. too bad I didn't got into the Uptempo 94s when they got retroed though I haven't tried them if they felt as good as the OG's. and the Garnett Posites didn't feel as good as I remembered them. hopefully Nike would do something to make those cushions really worth it as they were back then.

I was super excited for the vc shox and when I tried them on I took one step and was like WTF ? LOL.

put em right back in the box.

The guys in that thread say they break in over time tho.
Dudes even hoop in them.

Might pull the trigger if they go real low

I was super excited for the vc shox and when I tried them on I took one step and was like WTF ? LOL.

Dudes even hoop in them.

:rofl: I had the same expression when I tried the VC Shox. would have gotten them when they went on sale but hell, they felt so bad I'd rather get them for less than $50. have to check that thread though. haven't seen any reviewers them joints breaking well or good enough.

Nike is weird.

fish actually wore a pair that has material that reaches between the two bottom eyelets, yet they give the public the opposite.

so they retro an coveted OG colorway only to to the opposite (add material that reaches between the lower 2 eyelets.
F36C2496-1186-4B9A-9871-EC69626520F0.jpeg
8B579FE2-4CB4-4968-9595-F3B923EE7DC7.jpeg

cuz that colorway is identical to da 1st run of that retro + colorway that dropped in da early 2000's...da inverted ones in purple are alot better anyways..

Just copped the Bulls color way on Hibbet for 65.

8 and 8.5 left

full size on the baby blue patent ones for 57. Hard to not cop even tho Im not a big fan of the color way or patent leather. 57 free shipping. 🥵

discount applied in the cart when u sign in.

I actually picked up a pair of the white/purple kicks from ShoeTrends waaaaaaay back in the day. Unfortunately they are long gone now.
I loveddd shoetrends. That was my go to spots for sneaks that didn’t come out around my way.

Shoetrends was clutch.

Used to drop flightposites a little early too; copped a lot from them and their customer service was top notch.

I actually picked up a pair of the white/purple kicks from ShoeTrends waaaaaaay back in the day. Unfortunately they are long gone now.
I loveddd shoetrends. That was my go to spots for sneaks that didn’t come out around my way
Shoetrends was clutch.

Used to drop flightposites a little early too; copped a lot from them and their customer service was top notch.
i remember getting air trainer 3 from there... these actually
F8CB99C9-308D-46EC-BECC-59F68E41B245.jpeg

Dudes even hoop in them.

yall exagerrating with the VC shox lol...we are spoiled with react and ultraboost tech. they arent the most comfortable, and i read that entire bb4 thread regarding comfort but for a trip out or walking around in they not too bad. cant say anything about hooping in them though lol thats crazy given the new tech out now. my issue with these newer nikes are the ****in toebox being so narrow like they making these shoes like soccer cleats.

They weren't comfy at all to me.
I went in to buy them too.

Buy you could be right I'm probably used to all the modern cushioning.
I run so I've had alot of really comfortable sneakers.

Maybe I'll give them a 2nd shot

yall exagerrating with the VC shox lol...we are spoiled with react and ultraboost tech. they arent the most comfortable, and i read that entire bb4 thread regarding comfort but for a trip out or walking around in they not too bad. cant say anything about hooping in them though lol thats crazy given the new tech out now. my issue with these newer nikes are the ****in toebox being so narrow like they making these shoes like soccer cleats.

not really. the VC Shox are the old guys' kryptonite. for a teenager or early adult, they are manageable. not really spoiled by new tech. given the circumstances, I find the Air Maestro 2's amazingly comfortable and those things use the typical old Nike Air tech. same with the OG CB34 AIrmax 2s, the retros are trash btw. tech only is as good as how it is implemented. hated the Kyries and they were suppose to be newer tech. I do agree with certain newer Nikes with narrow fit, not just the toebox but also the midfoot. I know some people loving the KDs, but for me, those kicks are tourniquets.

If I want a shoe to be comfy that is not I usually go up a half size and put in double insoles and that makes a huge difference

If I want a shoe to be comfy that is not I usually go up a half size and put in double insoles and that makes a huge difference

I used to do that way back. while it does help with the step in comfort, the downside of double stacked insoles is the fit and upper comfort. your feet is practically pressing and rubbing on top which is even worse. there is only much an insole could do. but in the end, the problem still remains. the issue with the shoe lies in the midsole. there is no fix for a terrible midsole cushion.

Buy them off brand full length zoom insoles off ebay. Im double stacked up on all of my kicks. Its like the 90’s all over again for me. Toss the original insole in the box, slip the zoom insole in.

love lifting weights in them

if vince carter can play nba ball in them you can sure as hell walk in them 😂

Buy them off brand full length zoom insoles off ebay. Im double stacked up on all of my kicks. Its like the 90’s all over again for me. Toss the original insole in the box, slip the zoom insole in.

I stopped buying those. they feel nice initially but I eventually stopped using them. they practically messed up my feet. to be honest, I would rather buy a reputable insole maker with proper support for the same price.

Back
Top Bottom